BY KOOL-AID #98 in Drink Mixes

Kool-Aid Grape Liquid Drink Mix.
New!
Makes 24, 8 fl oz glasses.
Artificial flavor. see more...

April S.
April S.
Kermit, WV
Do u need one squirt or 5 either way its still gonna be yummy and a lot faster and much easier than making packs of koolaid .. Really good for on the go! Just grab a bottle of water and squirt away until u reach the taste u desire !
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Foodie Expert
I love how easy this is to make. Especially when you're on the go. I always wanted something easy for kool aid growing up. Only because i didn't feel like making it. Kool aid is really cheap and by far one of my favorite juices.
Kri W.
Kri W.
Taste like the real thing and easy to use. Fits in everything: purse, bag, backpack, pencil pouch, etc. Almost take it everywhere with me and isn't to drop. Can somewhat control the amount you use.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Foodie Expert
The kids, and my fiance, loves this stuff! It has a great taste to it and spices up you plain ol water. The price isn't too bad. Not the healthiest for you though
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Cabin Creek, WV
Foodie Expert
I hate plain water, which is horrible. I will only drink it with this mix. Grape is my favorite flavor.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Foodie Expert
I literally drink this everyday. It's the only way I get any water in me all day!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This is one of the best drink mixes ever! Usually you have to put half of the bottle in your water, but this you only need a little bit. It tastes just like grape koolaid. Easy to just toss in your bag and have on the go. Doesn't spill, has a great top on it. We take it on our cruises for dinner and it is easy to stick in a pocket. Is a little pricey, but it is worth it to me! Definitely recommend!
CC L.
CC L.
Lexington, SC
Being on a keto diet, it's hard to find sugar-free drinks without that nasty aftertaste, UNTIL these little beauties came along! I love the grape & I swear it's like drinking Hubba Bubba from the tap! They're small enough to carry around in your purse, so you can just add to a bottle/glass of water, and YOU control the sweetness. Best part: No Sugar! Highly recommend!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
Foodie Expert
My son loves to add these to his drinks. It gives it a good flavor and doesn't have a ton of sugar and carbs. It's easy and convenient to bring to dinner or anywhere on the go. I recommend to anyone wanting a little flavor.
Katie T.
Katie T.
Malad City, ID
Growing up we always called Kool-Aid juice and so I always think of it as juice! But grape flavored anything has always been my favorite and it always will be! And plus its easy to make with this!