2 colors available

BY KOOL-AID #34 in Drink Mixes

Kool-Aid Cherry Drink Mix.
New!
Artificial flavor. see more...

• It's good? Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Cherry1 Answers
  • I was just wondering if this tastes better than the packets of Kool...2 Answers
  • I am wondering if this has any fake or artificial taste? Does it re...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "I love using these because I like different flavor koolaids than my family and I can them anywhere with a water bottle!" in 5 reviews
Brooke V.
Brooke V.
My favorite Kool-Aid flavor! The only complaint I have is that it stains everything if you spill it or leave a ring from the pitcher. To clean up the spillage, I use Mr Clean, spray the area and wait a few seconds. Then using a paper towel, wipe down the area and it is good as new! I love Cherry Kool-Aid and you really can't go wrong with this classic, refreshing, delicious flavor, especially in the ready-mixed container.
Christine W.
Christine W.
Weeki Wachee, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! It doesn't have that fake sugar taste and gives a really great flavor. This one little mix lasts a long time as you don't use a lot. I will bring this with me everywhere and especially to work to flavor up my boring water. The only way I can stay hydrated.
brittney d.
brittney d.
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical about using these as I wasn't sure how the flavor would compare to the packets you make at home but I love it so much. I take mine to work with and you can adjust the flavor! Plus it's so small it's great to just throw in your purse and go!
Foodie Expert
My FAVORITE flavor!!!!! I buy this for myself mainly but my kids use it too lol I'm a big water drinker in general but this is great to add when I get sick of plain water. This is always a repeat purchase for me.
Glenis D.
Glenis D.
My favorite drink of all my childhood, my mother prepared it for us in the afternoons, I loved the strawberry, it brings me so many beautiful memories, it is a delicious drink, practical and with a good price.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Granada Hills, CA
Foodie Expert
I love having kool laid at my house every time . You can't never go wrong with kool laid . I highly recommend if you haven't tried it . It's easy to make & ready to drink. It's refreshing in summer days .
Madison L.
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I really love this flavor of kool aide! It tastes amazing and everyone in my family really enjoys drinking this. The pitcher is using gone in a couple hours because everyone is obsessed with this drink.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
Foodie Expert
This product is great for using on the go in water bottles! My husband loved using this working a job outside all summer last summer. It is so simple and easy to use and it lasts a good while!
Foodie Expert
Cherry kool-aid is my all time favorite flavor! I like the convenient canister pre made verses the packets and adding sugar. I get this every year multiple times it's so good!!!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Foodie Expert
So far I've tried the cherry, orange and blue raspberry. They all taste really good to me. They are a little less sweet than actual Kool aid, but I like it that way.
Emily  E.
Emily E.
Brookwood , AL
Is this any good?
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
Belleville.Ontario
What is your favorite flavor?
Dayna D.
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
Does this have an odd after taste?
Kim C.
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Angel A.
Angel A.
Foodie Expert
Tropical punch is my favorite flavor what's yours?