BY KOOL-AID #38 in Drink Mixes

Kool-Aid Cherry Drink Mix.
New!
Artificial flavor. see more...

• It's good? Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Cherry1 Answers
  • I was just wondering if this tastes better than the packets of Ko...2 Answers
  • I am wondering if this has any fake or artificial taste? Does it ...2 Answers
Kool-Aid Liquid Drink Mix Cherry
  • "I love using these because I like different flavor koolaids than my family and I can them anywhere with a water bottle!" in 5 reviews
Brooke V.
My favorite Kool-Aid flavor! The only complaint I have is that it stains everything if you spill it or leave a ring from the pitcher. To clean up the spillage, I use Mr Clean, spray the area and wait a few seconds. Then using a paper towel, wipe down the area and it is good as new! I love Cherry Kool-Aid and you really can't go wrong with this classic, refreshing, delicious flavor, especially in the ready-mixed container.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! It doesn't have that fake sugar taste and gives a really great flavor. This one little mix lasts a long time as you don't use a lot. I will bring this with me everywhere and especially to work to flavor up my boring water. The only way I can stay hydrated.
brittney d.
Foodie Expert
I was skeptical about using these as I wasn't sure how the flavor would compare to the packets you make at home but I love it so much. I take mine to work with and you can adjust the flavor! Plus it's so small it's great to just throw in your purse and go!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Foodie Expert
I love having kool laid at my house every time . You can't never go wrong with kool laid . I highly recommend if you haven't tried it . It's easy to make & ready to drink. It's refreshing in summer days .
Madison L.
Foodie Expert
I really love this flavor of kool aide! It tastes amazing and everyone in my family really enjoys drinking this. The pitcher is using gone in a couple hours because everyone is obsessed with this drink.
Jennifer M.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Foodie Expert
So far I've tried the cherry, orange and blue raspberry. They all taste really good to me. They are a little less sweet than actual Kool aid, but I like it that way.
Erika B.
Lees Summit, MO
Foodie Expert
I love kool aid but hate making it. This solves my lazy problem! I have one in my purse and one in my desk. They're perfect for on the go!
Kayla R.
Warsaw, VA
I love to add this in my water it's so effortless, and taste exactly like kool-aid defiantly recommend if your not a fan of plain water
Maria F.
Foodie Expert
I love this water liquid flavoring all I do is put a water bottle in the freezer and add one squeeze of it and it's delicious.
Maribel E.
Jamaica, NY
I like to buy this drink mix
I think is better. Than soda mostly. For kids even. You save money and is less sugar.
Emily  E.
Brookwood , AL
Is this any good?
Kathleen M.
Belleville, ON
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavor?
Dayna D.
Adairsville , Ga
Does this have an odd after taste?
Kim C.
S Hackensack, NJ
Does this taste the same as the powder?
Victoria  h.
Are there any other flavors then this?