BY KOOL-AID

Super fruity kool kubes And Kool-Aid pops! Recipes included. This product contains 17 grams of sugar per serving compared to 27 grams of sugar in leading regular sodas.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM SILICATE, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, YELLOW 5 LAKE, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Buy on Amazon
Maya R.
Nashville, TN
Listen, I love Kool-Aid. I literally grew up on it, and I feel I'm the only one of my friends that still drinks it consistently. You can't go wrong with it.
Christina G.
Cape May, NJ
I love kool-aid!! Its the best. I have since I was a kid. You can't go wrong with this drink,there's a variety of flavors for everyone's taste!
Chi C.
Of course everyone loves koolaid as long as you have the right amount of water and sugar you'll have the perfect beverage !
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
Lovely lovely e; de toda la famlia refrescsnte y rico en vitaminas mi nina le encanta su kool aid es super buena