Kool-Aid Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Miranda F.Kool-Aid Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Maneisha C.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Add sugar makes 2 quarts. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
Foodie Expert
Our house hold loves kool aid. We buy about 200 packs a month. We love it because we control the amount of sugar that is used. We also make other things with it also, for instance I will make popsicle s with it add it to cake mix for a different color and flavor.
Milea R.
Foodie Expert
Kool-aid is a staple in our house. It's best flavored drink mix there is. You can regulate how much sugar/sweetener you use. Lemonade is my favorite flavor but it comes in so many different ones. You can even mix them and create your own. Its a great value.
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Kool Aid lemonade is super easy to make and is delicious! It is always a hit at my house with kids and adults!
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
The best lemonade you can make in my opinion. It isn't sour but it's not too sweet. Can't go wrong.
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this! sometimes when i ran out of juice this always come in handy!! their so cheap and the taste is incredible!
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
An all-time favorite drink on those hot summer days. a kid pleaser and I control the sugar, .
Jane D.
It's a good and inexpensive option for lemonade but its definitely not my favorite. For me it just like too much but i imagine it'd be great for kids especially since you get to control the sugar in the unsweetened packets
Amanda A.
Toledo, OH
Always a hit with the kids especially in the summer. However I as an adult love sweet lemonade. This is a good way to get that. Make it was sweet or sour as you like!
Eileen h.
Foodie Expert
Love making this on a hot day tastes so good when you put the perfect amount of sugar. All the flavors are good
Tabitha B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Foodie Expert
Kool-aid brand is my go to brand for spring/summer drinks. It's refreshing, cheap and isn't too sugary.
Jaselynn H.
Miami , FL
Where can I buy the liquid kool-aid?