Kool-Aid Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Maneisha C.Kool-Aid Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Miranda F.

BY KOOL-AID #99 in Drink Mixes

Kool-Aid Lemonade Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
Natural flavor with other natural flavor.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Add sugar makes 2 quarts. see more...

• Where can I buy the liquid kool-aid?1 Answers
Shane A.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
It's pretty good, but it requires a lot of sugar to taste that way. Also, it's very sensitive to moisture so must be stored carefully.
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Florence, AL
The best lemonade you can make in my opinion. It isn't sour but it's not too sweet. Can't go wrong.
Lucille S.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
Foodie Expert
Our house hold loves kool aid. We buy about 200 packs a month. We love it because we control the amount of sugar that is used. We also make other things with it also, for instance I will make popsicle s with it add it to cake mix for a different color and flavor.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
Foodie Expert
Kool Aid lemonade is super easy to make and is delicious! It is always a hit at my house with kids and adults!
christine C.
christine C.
Brooklyn Park
My kids and I love kool aid! The lemonade is perfect, you can add your own sugar too, to make it as sweet or sour as you want! Good buy and VERY cheap, most grocery stores sell them 4 for a dollar
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Lemonade is good for anytime of year ESP summer. Love that you can add your own amount of sugar!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Detroit, MI
Makes a good kool aid pie,very tasty and by far the best flavor to use so far
April  D.
April D.
Newark, NJ
I love this product it is so good tasting. It is also very budget friendly when you need something nice to drink.
Jaselynn H.
As a kid this is all I would drink at my grandmother's house. Now as a mother I must say she loves it, just as much as I did growing up.
Peggy B.
Peggy B.
Pine Grove, CA
An all-time favorite drink on those hot summer days. a kid pleaser and I control the sugar, .
Jaselynn H.
Where can I buy the liquid kool-aid?