Kool-Aid Jammers Watermelon Juice Drink uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Jammers Watermelon Juice Drink: Where there's fun, there's Kool-Aid Share the simple joy of childhood fun with the delicious taste 100% daily value vitamin C see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bergineliz R.
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend this juice I buy this juice especially for my son but I decided to try out and I love it 😍. We going to continue buying this juice and I like the idea how they are pack so we can take one out at the time.
Jessica H.
Chula Vista, CA
Foodie Expert
Not very flavorful, reminds me of taking medicine as a child. Has a bitter taste. My husband loves them though, they're very affordable and other flavors are awesome!
kelly l.
This flavor koolaid is great for adults or kids. We serve it at all our BBQ or get together and everyone loves it. It's great for your money also.
Colleen S.
Ceredo, WV
This is my little girls favorite favorite drink of all time. She takes it to school every day for lunch.
Estelle M.
San Jose, CA
My son loves these and I can't get his dad to stop drinking them. I like the fact that I don't have to mix it.
mckinley L.
North branch, MN
Foodie Expert
I love these juice pouches they are so nice to put in lunches, but they have so many food preservatives and food dyes to them.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
I have taste mostly all of them but i haven't taste this one i bet this one is also good
Shelly S.
Can't be beat for the summer but not for an adult for I have to drink about 2 or 3 to get enough.
Kelley d.
Foodie Expert
These are a staple in our home. Every kid loves them and and with all the different flavors to choose from they are great for every one to find what they like. The watermelon are perfect for my backyard bbqs all summer long.
Reshae M.
I bought these for my little boy's birthday party and they were a huge hit! They were delicious and I ran out very quickly. it's the perfect summertime drink!
Estelle M.
San Jose, CA
Are they going to make more flavors?