Kool-Aid Jammers Watermelon Juice Drink uploaded by Bergineliz R.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Jammers Watermelon Juice Drink: Where there's fun, there's Kool-Aid Share the simple joy of childhood fun with the delicious taste 100% daily value vitamin C see more...

• Are they going to make more flavors?2 Answers
Kelley d.
Kelley d.
These are a staple in our home. Every kid loves them and and with all the different flavors to choose from they are great for every one to find what they like. The watermelon are perfect for my backyard bbqs all summer long.
Reshae M.
Reshae M.
I bought these for my little boy's birthday party and they were a huge hit! They were delicious and I ran out very quickly. it's the perfect summertime drink!
Shelly S.
Shelly S.
Can't be beat for the summer but not for an adult for I have to drink about 2 or 3 to get enough.
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
The kids love them (and so do the adults). These are a must have at any get together or party.
Nayeli P.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
I have taste mostly all of them but i haven't taste this one i bet this one is also good
Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend this juice I buy this juice especially for my son but I decided to try out and I love it 😍. We going to continue buying this juice and I like the idea how they are pack so we can take one out at the time.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
San Diego
Foodie Expert
Not very flavorful, reminds me of taking medicine as a child. Has a bitter taste. My husband loves them though, they're very affordable and other flavors are awesome!
kelly l.
kelly l.
This flavor koolaid is great for adults or kids. We serve it at all our BBQ or get together and everyone loves it. It's great for your money also.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Jackson, MI
These taste wonderful, but I'm not so happy about the sugar content. I prefer water or unsweetened ice green tea. However, my fiance would disagree with me saying he love koolaide.
April G.
April G.
Bainbridge, GA
Jammers are convenient when traveling. They are reasonably priced and pretty tasty. Although they contain a high amount of sugar, I still love them.
Estelle M.
Estelle M.
San Jose, CA
Are they going to make more flavors?