BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2 % OR LESS OF CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), ARTIFICIAL AND NATURAL FLAVOR, YELLOW 6, RED 40, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

• I have been looking for a new drink pouch for my children's lunch...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ana Carolina L.
Hi there is a the car I have w I to the wywwyw wtwI wywwyw wywywiwywwyw is was morning day to day pick the kids go pick to him and get them for you to and go to the house and to get pick the girls up and meet I’ll
andrea b.
Dalton, GA
We tried these not too long ago because we like making the peach mango kool aid in a jug & my kids seem to like these just as much. They are a little pricey so I buy them just for their lunch boxes, as it isn't ideal to drink them at home when you have other things at home to drink. I think they went over and beyond my expectations and my kids as well. I would definitely recommend trying this new flavor with your kids!
Irina D.
Antelope, CA
I'm not a big fan of sugary drinks, but that's not the case with my kids. They love anything and everything sugary and full of high fructose corn syrup. On occasion, about once a month, I purchase a 10 pack of this juice and let them have one. But most times, I keep them away from sugary juices like this.
Their amazing just love mango and peaches, they just awesome I just love them and my kid also enjoy them as well ! Love that is not that big or small they're just the right size ! And I would totally recommend it to everyone ! The best thing is that there is a lot of different flavor !
Ciera U.
Euless, TX
This is a very sugary drink to me but the kids just love them. I notice that some flavors arent that powerful in the sweet and sugary level yet subtle to the tongue which makes perfect juice for the kids especially during playtime. To much sugar and youll never know how hype the kids will be or for how long.
Skarlett L.
Great for on the go and out and about. I use these for lunches and snacks for kids. Good value and they have a good taste. The kids love them. Comes with like 12 in a box so that's great. I would definitely recommend this to other
Shekinah G.
Warner Robins, GA
for people who are wondering about this product, i definitely recommend this type of flavor, specially if you have a kid like me who loves peach and mango, its so good, and she drinks a lot of it, my daughter would actually rather drink it than milk lol
Whitney N.
Petal, MS
Omg this juice is delicious! This can be for you or the kids. This is not as bad as most juice or the kool-aid we make ourselves. A must try! There are also a variety of flavors that you can't go wrong with trying. Honestly I love peach and mango and for them to combine in a little fruit drink was genius.
Kenadee S.
Peach Mango is one of my favorite combinations for juice. Kool-aid has always been a favorite of mine and I love that they are adding less sugar to the drink. Great price for a tasty drink.
RogelioyMyrna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
My kids have always Plankwood those trinket for lunch every flavor when you first came out with peach mango I bought it and then let them try it they really enjoyed the taste you can taste the mango and peach enjoyed it so much every time I go to the store they say don't forget to get the good one
Lisa H.
I have been looking for a new drink pouch for my children's lunches. I have never heard of the Peach Mango, is it good? How do your kiddos like it? Did you personally try it?