BeveragesKool-Aid

by Kool-Aid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kool-Aid Jammers Tropical Punch, Grape & Cherry Artifically Flavored Soft Drink Variety Pack!
Manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
Kool-Aid Jammers Tropical Punch, Grape & Cherry Artifically Flavored Soft Drink Variety Pack uploaded by Manibel S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This my kids and my whole family favorite juice to drink, especially for this summer season! Perfect to drink at home, at the beach, picnic or camping! I love how it taste and the sweetness is just perfect. My favorite flavor is tropical punch!

Looking for your answer?