BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors! see more...

Kelsey G.
Jackson, MI
My 4 year old son absolutely loves these juice boxes and I also think that they are refreshing and tasty. This is the perfect blend of sweet cherry, tangy orange and a hint of blueberry, lemon and lime!
Deisy m.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This koolaid is an amazing and a delicious drink to have any time in the day. No matter what age are you but try the amazing flavors koolaid provide. Koolaid is life guys try it now😱😍!!!!
Erikka K.
Richmond, KY
It tastes great, good price for the product and it’s easy to carry. Also it’s good for you. I have been drinking these since I was a kid. I am definitely a repeat customer of these products. I would definitely buy this again!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
My kids really love these juice box they are easy to open and quick to grab for a school lunch or for a quick drink it's not too sweet and the flavors they have are pretty good u can get a box for under 2.00
Shaquita T.
Florence , MS
I buy Kool-Aid Jammers for my daughter all the time and don't really bother them b/c I like to have them around for her to be able to grab & go or to put in her school lunches however, her dad and I both drink them like crazy. It is by far the best flavor yet! And such a great bargain... as long as you are fine w/ you family drinking something that's not 100% juice... that doesn't bother me.
Karlie J.
My 2 year old daughter loves these! They make her feel more independent with being able to drink from her own drink versus a cup. Only bad thing is she loves to take the straw out and spray the kool-aid everywhere.
They are relatively inexpensive. Definitely come in handy when in a rush or don't feel like searching for a sippy cup.
Maria P.
Love to stock up on themes variety pack. These packs are great for snack time or whenever my child feels thirsty. This pack is great if you are throwing a kids party, or on a trip with the family. I do love the flavors myself, but mostly buy them for my child. Good price, and tasteful.
Olivia W.
When I was a kid, all the cool kids drank Cool Aid with their Lunchables. Unfortunately, my mother did not permit me to drink Cool Aid but I tried it at friends' houses. This is pretty good stuff; full of sugar and color, it may not be healthy but it tastes fantastic.
victoria c.
Hialeah, FL
My kids love Kool-Aid jammers juice drink variety pack pouches. I buy the big pack at BJ's since they go thru alot of these. The price is so affordable. The value is really good. These are good anytime for them to have. I recommend these to all anytime.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise, MS
This is my go to when we take family trips (or especially if I find them on sale, just to have) I really like the dolphin flavor better but this is our next choice as a family. I've found they don't taste as sweet as they used to which is good because when you've got a 4 year old sucking them down in the car you really don't need any more sugar

Amazon