Kool-Aid Jammers Strawberry Kiwi Flavored Drink uploaded by chaunte l.Kool-Aid Jammers Strawberry Kiwi Flavored Drink uploaded by Margaret T.Kool-Aid Jammers Strawberry Kiwi Flavored Drink uploaded by Margaret K.

BY KOOL-AID #29 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER; HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP; CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C); NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR; CITRIC ACID; YELLOW 5; BLUE 1; POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM HEXAMETAPHOSPHATE, AND CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

Servings

1 pouch (177 mL)

miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Great flavors and good for on the go quick drinks to refresh . My kids take them for lunch sometimes they are easy to open for school age kids. Great flavors and good value.
Matt S.
Beaumont, TX
These Kool-Aid Jammers are awesome they have a wonderful flavor they're full of all natural ingredients Maybe not a 100% sure I think they are. But they really taste good
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
My daughter loves getting these in her lunch box. Koolaid is packed with vitamin C so even with the sugars it is still something I can feel good about giving her. They are priced around $2 a box at most retailers which make this an inexpensive way to pack lunches or take to the beach on a budget. It is a childhood favorite of mine that I now share with my own child.
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
This is a staple in our outside refrigerator in the summer. Also it's great to throw in the cooler for road trips. Very affordable we usually buy the big pack at Sam's. We took to our sons soccer game and most parents bring them too for after game snack drinks.
Bridget E.
One of the drinks I've had during my childhood. I think capri-sun tastes a lot better; however, looking back at my childhood days I wish my mom just packed me water instead. These drinks are just a bit too sugary for me. Also it is affordable and available at most supermarkets.
Ashley M.
West Valley City, UT
I absolutely love Kool-Aid Hammers! So I coupon and everytime the Kool-Aid Hammers are on sale I use all my coupons and I go out and buy as many as I possibly can grab! My favorite flavor is Strawberry Kiwi too! Ive tried grape and cherry but both taste like medicine to me. Yuck! But I love strawberries and I love kiwi's!
Lauren G.
Pataskala, OH
I have loved these since I was a little girl! There so good but I wish more juice came in the small pouches. I drink them pretty fast because there is so little in the pouch, I'm always left wanting more so I usually get a second lol. But over all I love these!
Alix P.
oakland, CA
I'm a huge juice lover and these are great for when you're on the go. I like to carry one to school or work when I want a change from water. This strawberry kiwi combination is great for adults and children love it as well. If you haven't tried cool-aid I think this one is a hit.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
My family and myself love this flavor!! I love it is in pouches so it I portable and it is clear so it will not stain clothing! We like that it is so flavorful and the packaging is every easy to compress after its gone to save space in the garbage!!
Steph B.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love kool aid still as a college student and buy them all the time. Kool aid Jammers strawberry kiwi is one of my favorite flavors among the many flavors to choose from, the flavor is rich and tastes so refreshing! You cannot go wrong with kool aid!
Kelly L.
Salyersville, KY
Would you prefer these or Capri-Suns?