BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksKool-Aid
Kool Aid Jammers Orange Artificially Flavored Drink, 10 ct Box

Kool Aid Jammers Orange Artificially Flavored Drink, 10 ct. Box

by Kool-Aid

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kool Aid Jammers Orange Artificially Flavored Drink, 10 ct. Box!
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
Are used to drink these when I was a kid and they’re really not good. They are jampacked with sugar but they don’t even taste like real fruit like how Capri Sun tastes. I really always hated these and I definitely don’t recommend them. It would be different if it was something that was like a nice treat every now and then but the amount of sugar content in them does not balance with the way that they taste. I would never buy these again.
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
Los jugos que todos los niños aman ya sea por el sabor o por el empaque. Fasil que un niño lo pueda tomar sin tirar nada
Brittany D.
Kent, NY
Kool Aid Jammers Orange Artificially Flavored Drink, 10 ct. Box uploaded by Brittany D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little sister loves these. Super easy to take with you on a family vacation or a day at the beach. Spill proof. Easy to use. They are super affordable and come with a lot in the pack. I would definitely buy these again.
ashley F.
Love this flavor of kool aid! Only downside is as an adult I have to drink more than one
Citlali G.
Beaverton, OR
Es algo artificial el sabor pero la verdad es que me gusta mucho y tiene muy buen precio
Michelle L.
Opelousas, LA
One of my favorite brands since childhood, loyal brand,great drink great flavor, love the variety of flavot. No matter the flavor. Great for the entire family
Kennedy W.
PIEDMONT
I grew up drinking this as a child. Lord, it is packed with sugar. But, it does taste great. The orange has always been my favorite flavor.
Melissa R.
Dunbar, WV
My kids love every flavor of the look-aid jammers they have tried. I have found great deals on these at Kroger and my fridge has been stocked. Very great for kids to be able to grab one and go. Even my husband and I enjoy these as they are refreshing.
Samantha C.
Indianapolis, IN
I actually enjoy these. Takes me back to childhood. My kids love them too. Great for picnics or get togethers.
Maria A.
Towson, MD
Great packaging for parties. Great taste and easy to open for little kids. So good you wont even notice how fast you drink it. Really affordable

Looking for your answer?