BY KOOL-AID #31 in Lemonade

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM CITRATE, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), NATURAL FLAVOR, LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE, YELLOW 5, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

Asia J.
Franklin, KY
I've always drank Kool-Aid products and their jammers usually have a good flavor. The jammers pouch is very convenient but I think this taste nothing like real lemonade, it does have a decent taste however if I wanted lemonade I would definitely just grab a Kool-aid packet of Lemonade.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Every one knows that lemonade reminds you of warm weather kool aid jammers are the best just put the straw in and enjoy I like that it's sweet and not tart really good frozen to cut it open and enjoy with a spoon def a backyard SHANANAKIN
Lila B.
lebanon, TN
I used to enjoy these when I was younger and still do. I know my nephews love these too. They are tasty! I also gave these away on Halloween and kids were getting really excited to open it up and drink it after all that walking!
Brenda H.
I am not a kid but still love my Kool-Aid! Nothing like popping some of these in a cooler and heading out to the lake. They are too sweet taste just right, Have several boxes right now,
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
I used to buy capri suns and my kids hot tired of them so i switched to these kool aid jammers, although the lemonade flavor was not our favorite the others were delicious!
Nesh H.
These don't really taste like lemonade to me. They were actually kinda sour. Most of the kool aid jammers flavors are good but I didn't like this one
Talisha G.
Pickerington, OH
I used to buy capri sun, but with the no sugar added they taste terrible, but the kool aid juices are delicious, I like all of their flavors.
Hailee L.
Winter garden , FL
Convenient pouch full of tasty flavor. A childhood favorite! Still drink them to this day and love to toss in my purse when I'm on the go
Kimberlyn R.
houston, TX
Hardly can find this flavor at the store my daughter loves lemonade and putting it in a pouch is perfect because it helps avoid spills!
Lauren  P.
I love kool-aid and I love lemonade so it just makes sense that I would love this! It's the perfect amount of sweet and sour <3