Kool-Aid Jammers Grape Pouches uploaded by Anita-Michelle T.Kool-Aid Jammers Grape Pouches uploaded by Judy H.

BY KOOL-AID #23 in Juice

Kool-Aid Jammers Grape Juice Pouches- 10 PK
Artificially flavored juice drink.
Great tasting fun and...
100% Daily Value of Vitamin C.

Kool-Aid Jammers Grape Pouches
  • "My niece also loves it so I make sure I have these when she comes over to visit. " in 1 review
  • "these are very good juice boxes I'll buy them all the time for my niece and nephew" in 1 review
Tatiana M.
Tatiana M.
Las Vegas, NV
Every parent knows the struggle of trying to make sure you have enough of these juice pouches around. I hate to admit it, but I do get tempted and drink a few of them myself. Of course my oldest daughter is at an age where she is picky about everything she eats or drinks. Another parent struggle. So, grape happens to be her favorite flavor. For now. Lol!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
Kool aid has always been my favorite drink. Every time I go on picnics I purchase a pack of these for the kids. Although I prefer the cherry flavored pouches they have a better taste and color too. I feel like this is too dark and the kids don't really enjoy these as much.
Karen B.
Karen B.
Whitley City, KY
small and easy to carry in my purse for my kid's and affordable to send to school for their party's of many kid's the taste And there are so many flavor's to choose from which I also love I buy these all the time a staple in my home couldn't live with out them
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Strongsville, OH
my kids enjoyed them. However, I think there are higher quality juice boxes with less sugar and better ingredients for similar price when on sale. I would buy these once in a great while but not something on our regular shopping list.
Jackalyn E.
Jackalyn E.
Foodie Expert
I used to drink these as a young kid all the time, at school, home, friends house. Grape was always my favorite flavor. I now buy them for my son so he could try them. I do buy him different flavor just so he won't get use to one.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Richmond, IN
Foodie Expert
My kids love these juice pouches but I don't like the idea of a pouch at all. I do like how they make theirs so that you are able to see but I just feel that they are filled with sugars, something that my children don't need.
Megan L.
Megan L.
This is our go to for #beachdays. Easy to pack, they do not take up much room, the packaging is durable. Perfect amount for my four year old to drink. He loves every flavor we've tried so far but grape by far is his favorite.
Sonni W.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
My daughter absolutely loves these. I love how cheap they are and so easy to find. They don't have a lot of sugar in them for such a great drink. I buy this all the time and have no guilt about my child drinking them!
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Troy, Mo
My son loves these! There easy to grab and go and there the better tasting ones out there! I always buy these every time i go grocery shopping!! My son would be very unhappy if i didnt i would recommend this to anyone
Zoey B.
Zoey B.
Lexington, NC
I always buy these in the summer to carry on the go! Very good very good packaging! I've used these a lot I always get the grape or the fruit punch flavors the flavors are very natural. I buy these all the time.