BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allergens

None

Ingredients

FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2 % OR LESS OF CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), BLUE 1, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

Servings

1 pouch (177 mL)

Wendy C.
Every October I have to buy these for my kids!! These are just too cute for Halloween!!

My oldest and youngest son like having these for a quick on the go drink or for my youngest to take to school in his lunchbox. I usually put these for a little bit in the freezer to get them slushy that way by the time lunch at school starts they’re still cold.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
I have kids and grand kids. Kids love juice, and will Inhaile It, If you allow them to. So I am always searching for them with less sugar, and with the competition today, I found that kool-Aid is just as good , and they run it off before dinner. I got really lucky '' when halloween came around, the fun keeps coming'' GHOUL- AID JAMMERS WERE FUN, THEY TASTED GOOD AND YOU COULD GIVE THE JAMMERS OUT'' INSTEAD OF CANDY. IT WAS A WINNER.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
I hope and think everyone loves KOOL-AID! Its cheap, reminds of my childhood and super yummy! I don't have kids yet but when I do, I will give them juice always! I don't think anything compares to KOOL-AID either and I will buy it every week when I got shopping
Isabel A.
I love Kool-Aid pouches and anything Halloween! So when I saw this I was in love! I only got a chance to buy these once. I wish I could find them again even during the Halloween season. Where do y'all get them?? I'm on the search cause they have to be the best!
bridget b.
Albuquerque, NM
these are super good and as an adult, i can put back a few of these in one sitting which will make you feel sick because of all the artificial flavors and sweeteners in these tiny pouches. so beware, youll be in for a scare. i am utterly obsessed with the spooky grape flavor though so i will keep buying until they leave the shelves awaiting next halloween
Mahogany J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Mikey is literally love this juice! Great in flavor no artificial flavoring it's great for everyone to drink. Kids family friends co-workers. I mean literally who doesn't love a great-tasting Kool-Aid?! Right.
Shyanne A.
Gosport, IN
Good for kids and adults of any ages. With powdered mixes you can adjust the Kool-Aid drink mix to water ratio. its affordable to majority of people and have been repeat consumer for many years.
Tiffany N.
Seattle, WA
Wow this drink looks super cool I have never seen this before I would love too try this and love all the cool aid flavores especially the blue one is my favorite but would love to try this new flavor
Molly N.
I love all flavor of kool aid iv drank kool aid ever since I could remember my little brother and sister love kool aid also my favorite flavor of kool aid is cherry has always been but I also really like blue berry I'm sure everyone has drank kool aid its amazing.
Jenny J.
South Yarmouth, MA
You're not so great the best product ever you for one Loriel it looks very natural look just like your skin tone have all to have a skintone you can blend it is the zone for a long time I recommend this to everyone out there Loriell is the best cosmetic brand
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Where can i find this, the grandkids would love these?
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
A favorite Halloween treat and drink for me and the kids. They get so excited seeing them I. Stores