BY KOOL-AID

INGREDIENTS: FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2 % OR LESS OF CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), BLUE 1, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

Buy on Walmart*
Jasmine A.
Tampa, FL
Kool-Aid has always been my favorite since i was a child. I think Kool-Aid is a perfect on the go snack for you or your child, especially if you're running late. The Taste is very outstanding compared to the other generic brand juices. It has an easy access, great taste that not only children would love but adults too! I would definitely buy this product again
Marsha J.
The kids love these and so do I. They are quick, convenient, and easy open for the kids to get by themselves. The size of the packages is perfect for smaller children as well as for older children grabbing a quick drink. We can't keep enough of these in stock! If you have kids I highly recommend that you invest in this item.
Kayla S.
Richmond, KY
Kool-Aid will always be one of my favorite drinks,
growing up with siblings and cousins in the house
there was always a pitcher of it in the kitchen
because it is so affordable and easy to make and
share. I will continue to buy it, even for my children.
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Good price. I mixed 5 of these with the noted amount of water on the packet, splenda, and one large can of pineapple juice and served it as punch at my little girl's birthday party. It was really tasty! The kids and adults loved it.
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
Blue raspberry is the best flavor out there, i like how they are packaged because you can take them to pretty much anywhere, they make an amazing drink for when you prepare your kids lunches and they are affidrdable.
Nautica K.
Canal Winchester, OH
My favorite kool aid flavor is the blue and I absolutely love it! I always buy kool aid every time I go grocery shopping. Other brands of juices does not compare to this. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Daisey C.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
Great taste, sometimes I feel like they taste a bit too watery or don't have enough flavor. It also feels like I get even more thirsty after I drink one. Nice packaging but I don't like that I get super thirsty .
Gwenn S.
Clementon, NJ
Bought these because they were on sale at our local store. Thought they were super sweet and that overpowered any raspberry flavor. My 6yo didn't like them very much either. Hung around in the fridge for awhile.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
Foodie Expert
These were my favorite as a child, however trying them as an adult they are VERY sweet. They are not practical for drinking on a regular basis due the sweetness and sugar, but they're fun to drink on occasion :)
Islla S.
My son loves these drinks. I think they are perfect for taking in your purse and carrying for a toddler. Easy for them to drink and carry. Do wish they 100% juice instead of artificial but hey by son loves them