BY KOOL-AID #19 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

FILTERED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS 2 % OR LESS OF CITRIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), BLUE 1, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (PRESERVE FRESHNESS).

Servings

1 pouch (177 mL)

Buy on Walmart
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love Getting these when they are on sale two for whatever at Walmart. These are especially good for the summer and for the energetic kids to grab a quick drink to go outside and continue activities. They come in a lot of different flavors and with that classic kool-aid taste, it makes it a child’s favorite.
Lizzette G.
Houston , TX
I like to buy this for my sons lunch and parties.The variety of flavors are delicious.They are not like caprisun that has loose stuff in it.This are always at a great price at the store.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
This is also a favorite for my kids lunch ! Hard to find sometime but when I do I stock up!Great package for school lunch or a trip in the car. Good price and will tell my friends to buy!
ikran a.
Minneapolis, MN
My favorite drink as a kid use to drink it the straw was the best one they made it taste goof the bluenerry the most it osnt watery ethier it has great amounts of dugar everything but koolaid brings me back to my childhood great times
ArabMakeupQueen N.
Midwest City, OK
Great price!! And good taste and the packaging is really nice! I love all the different flavors and colors! Even tho it's cheaper it doesn't taste any different from other brands
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
These are my daughter's absolute favorite juice boxes! She prefers blue raspberry over any other flavors they offer, although she also likes their lemonade, sharkleberry fin and grape! She was drinking Capri Sun at first. Then when I found out about Capri Sun Roarin Waters, I switched her to those, simply because of the word "water". BUT then I found Kool-Aid Jammers. They used to contain tons of sugar, as you would assume for Kool-Aid, but not anymore. They contain only 8g of sugar, which isn't as good as 0g, but is still excellent compared to all other juice boxes/pouches. Even the organic juices I looked at were loaded with 20-35g of sugar. I honestly think that amount of sugar should be illegal for children's drinks. I happily chose Kool-Aid! She can enjoy the juice she loves, with less sugar, while getting 100% of the vitamin C she needs for the day!
Cece M.
I'm SORRY BUT, my kids are NOT allowed to drink these! Because.... these are mine lol. This happens to be my favorite Juice pack from kool-aid. They taste way better when they're ice cold. I have to keep a few in the fridge for myself. I love to stock up when they are on sale.
Liv L.
These have always been my favorite juice boxes. They are not too sweet and they don't leave an artificial taste in your mouth like some other juice box brands. Blue raspberry is my favorite but I also recommend the watermelon and kiwi strawberry
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
These were my favorite as a child, however trying them as an adult they are VERY sweet. They are not practical for drinking on a regular basis due the sweetness and sugar, but they're fun to drink on occasion :)
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
Number one fav flavor, has great pop to it and very reasonable price. It's worth it I love this product and will get it again and again. It is something I highly recommend trying, it's totally worth buying