BY KOOL-AID #94 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, RED 40, BLUE 1, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This is one of the best drink mixes ever! Usually you have to put half of the bottle in your water, but this you only need a little bit. It tastes just like grape koolaid. Easy to just toss in your bag and have on the go. Doesn't spill, has a great top on it. We take it on our cruises for dinner and it is easy to stick in a pocket. Is a little pricey, but it is worth it to me! Definitely recommend!
CC L.
Lexington, SC
Being on a keto diet, it's hard to find sugar-free drinks without that nasty aftertaste, UNTIL these little beauties came along! I love the grape & I swear it's like drinking Hubba Bubba from the tap! They're small enough to carry around in your purse, so you can just add to a bottle/glass of water, and YOU control the sweetness. Best part: No Sugar! Highly recommend!
Megan C.
Hebron, KY
My son loves to add these to his drinks. It gives it a good flavor and doesn't have a ton of sugar and carbs. It's easy and convenient to bring to dinner or anywhere on the go. I recommend to anyone wanting a little flavor.
Fallon O.
Utica ny
I'm not a huge grape fan, and this koolajd was unfortunately not a hit for me. It was a little too artificial tasting for my liking, and I think they could cut down on the sugary taste a little bit. I think a way this could improve is to make the flavor a little more natural.
Thelma M.
I love how easy this is to make. Especially when you're on the go. I always wanted something easy for kool aid growing up. Only because i didn't feel like making it. Kool aid is really cheap and by far one of my favorite juices.
Celina Z.
San Antonio , TX
This is a Great item and I would highly recommend people to use it As i use it all the time. It's great really really really great. I'm a repeat customer of this product and am definitely satisfied
Judi P.
Brownwood, TX
Sooooo yummy. Grape and fruit punch are so good. Do not buy the strawberry flavor though! It tastes like vinegar. But I've been drinking the grape flavor for a week straight. Taste just like Kool-aid without all the added sugar and calories.
Vanessa D.
Evans, GA
This "Mio-Like" bottle for the grape version is just alright. For those with sensitive taste buds, you can tell the difference between the original good stuff with sugar and this no sugar version. Not bad if your looking to spruce up your water but too much fake sweetener to have it with a meal.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
Taste like the real thing and easy to use. Fits in everything: purse, bag, backpack, pencil pouch, etc. Almost take it everywhere with me and isn't to drop. Can somewhat control the amount you use.
Jennifer J.
San Diego , CA
This is some good stuff! If you like the regular grape Kool-Aid that comes in a bottle or in powder form, you're gonna like this. It's easy to use, portable, and you just simply squeeze it into a bottle. I like to add a little at a time to get the flavor I want.
Ines G.
What is your favorite flavor?