Kool-Aid Grape Flavor Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Miranda F.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Grape Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix.
Caffeine free.
Artificial flavor.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Add sugar.
Makes 2 quarts. see more...

• Why does it contain a lot of sugar?2 Answers
  • Do you really think kool-aid is a good beverage for kids?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
#nerdygirl ..
Kool-Aid is revolting! Not that it tastes bad, but its bad for you! My sister literally dyed her hair using Kool- Aid. IT DYED HER HAIR!!! Think about it, every time you take a sip you a drinking dye that can even dye hair!
Angela B.
Donora, PA
Kool aide is a ideal for play dates or just to have something other than pop. I like that it is cheap and doesnt take up a lot of space. I am always buying different kinds of kool aid. I love the flavor.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
Kool Aid is what I grew up as a kid drinking at home and now my kids are going up drinking Kool Aid too. A taste that you will always love to drink and have around the house.
Sandy H.
Laredo, TX
I grew up drinking cool aid. I remember turning them into ice pops & still do! The price is great! & my nephews love it!!
machelle n.
Everyone I drink Kool aid brings me back to when I was a kid...love it! Grape has lays been one of my fav flavors
Shawna I.
Castalian Springs, TN
I am a fan of drink mixes and I definitely like these. They are quick to make and easy to fix when company is over.
amanda w.
I'm not a bug fan of drink mixes, and kool aid definitely isn't my favorite. Too much sugar for my liking. It really seems like you're drinking candy!
Kaitlyn D.
Iselin , NJ
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of the grape things but i love cheery little packets of koolaid!! amazing flavor
Elie B.
It's true that this product contains a lot of sugar, it's very yummy and good for a hot day. You can freeze them and make slushies out of them!
Pam p.
Gretna, LA
I think kool-aid has too much sugar for my daughter, I still let her enjoy sometimes because we love the cherry and tropical punch!
Pam p.
Gretna, LA
Do you really think kool-aid is a good beverage for kids?
Elie B.
Why does it contain a lot of sugar?