Kool-Aid Grape Flavor Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix uploaded by Miranda F.

BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Grape Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix.
Caffeine free.
Artificial flavor.
Good source of Vitamin C.
Add sugar.
Makes 2 quarts. see more...

• Why does it contain a lot of sugar?2 Answers
  • Do you really think kool-aid is a good beverage for kids?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
#nerdygirl ..
#nerdygirl ..
Kool-Aid is revolting! Not that it tastes bad, but its bad for you! My sister literally dyed her hair using Kool- Aid. IT DYED HER HAIR!!! Think about it, every time you take a sip you a drinking dye that can even dye hair!
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Laredo, TX
I grew up drinking cool aid. I remember turning them into ice pops & still do! The price is great! & my nephews love it!!
Rhonda B.
Rhonda B.
Morgantown, WV
Kool Aid is what I grew up as a kid drinking at home and now my kids are going up drinking Kool Aid too. A taste that you will always love to drink and have around the house.
amanda w.
amanda w.
I'm not a bug fan of drink mixes, and kool aid definitely isn't my favorite. Too much sugar for my liking. It really seems like you're drinking candy!
Shawna I.
Shawna I.
Castalian Springs, TN
I am a fan of drink mixes and I definitely like these. They are quick to make and easy to fix when company is over.
machelle n.
machelle n.
Everyone I drink Kool aid brings me back to when I was a kid...love it! Grape has lays been one of my fav flavors
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
Kool aide is a ideal for play dates or just to have something other than pop. I like that it is cheap and doesnt take up a lot of space. I am always buying different kinds of kool aid. I love the flavor.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of the grape things but i love cheery little packets of koolaid!! amazing flavor
Gretna, LA
I think kool-aid has too much sugar for my daughter, I still let her enjoy sometimes because we love the cherry and tropical punch!
Canyon Country, CA
It's true that this product contains a lot of sugar, it's very yummy and good for a hot day. You can freeze them and make slushies out of them!
Gretna, LA
Do you really think kool-aid is a good beverage for kids?
Canyon Country, CA
Why does it contain a lot of sugar?