KOOL-AID Grape Drink Mix Sugar Sweetened uploaded by Amber M.KOOL-AID Grape Drink Mix Sugar Sweetened uploaded by Tom C.KOOL-AID Grape Drink Mix Sugar Sweetened uploaded by Cree G.

BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, RED 40, BLUE 1.

Servings

1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Cocoa, FL
This product tastes great. My brother who is confined to a wheelchair due to cerebral palsy loves it. It is a little too much grape flavoring for me, but it is still good. This product is affordable and I would definitely buy this product again.
Raquel B.
Washington, DC
Hood favorite. Another cheap item you can find anywhere and in different flavors. My favorite thing to add to boost the flavor is a little honey 😏 thank me later
Chelsea T.
kids love when i make grape kool-aid, i grew up on kool aid drink mix and make it in our glass sun tea containers that way the kids can fill their cups on their own. love not having to add the sugar
Brooke V.
I love Kool-Aid so much. It is my favorite drink, right next to water. Grape is my second favorite flavor and it is so refreshing and delicious. I like the containers with the already mixed Kool-Aid powder - they are so easy to use and I don't have to worry about having sugar on hand or using too much sugar.
Tequilla W.
Pickerington, OH
I loved this as a child. my kids now love it as well. one thing that I dislike about it is that it is purple and stains everything if spilled accidentally. I'd suggest that they consider removing all the dyes to make the drinks clear.
Debbie D.
Cypress, Tx
Kids love the flavor on a hot day but I love the fact that it's water based!! Keeping them hydrated is key while they during the bash!! #backyardbash. The packaging is compact to fit in any picnic bag as well!!
Jena K.
Dover, PA
I strongly dislike the taste of anything that is grape flavored or grape related. However, grape flavored koolaid is fantastic! Such a great mouth watering flavor, not to sweet and not to bland, it's perfect! Strongly recommended!
Natasha T.
I this stuff, I make it a lot for my daughter be her favorite flavor is grape. Nice and refreshing and I use organic sweetener so that she doesn't get to much of a sugar high.
yolanda l.
San Fernando, CA
I love this grape kool aid mix. you don't have to add sugar. if you follow the directions it mixes perfectly it's not too sweet like when you add your own sugar.
Denise B.
Newark, NJ
I love kool aid! I grew up drinking this juice. I wish kids now a days knew how was to grow up drinking this juice. Brings back so much memories. Love it!