BY KOOL-AID

Gabby F.
I love grape kool-aid! I like how sweet and delicious they are in anytime of the day/season I always drink kool-aid! Always affordable in local stores and I would definitely buy more of it again!
Irene S.
Darby, PA
Found this product in Walmart and didn't regret buying at all ..very nice for kids especially when they get off of school ..it's better than other juices I've came across from ..packaging was nice and very neat and I'll continue buying this for my little siblings
member-06bf8
Great tasting drink! While at a great price! Will definitely recommend to others and have been a repeating customer of this brand for years and will continue.
Nikia B.
Houston
I grew up drinking Kool-Aid It still has that great flavorful taste!I make Kool kups out all the different flavors during the summer time.
Mandy W.
Tucson, AZ
grape koolaid is like my all time favorite flavor. I would choose it over pretty much anything. lol. its yummy
Brittany F.
Oliver Springs
It helps me out A LOT. I recommend it yo everyone who hasn't tried it yet.it soooo amazing..LOVE IT.AMAZING
Kay G.
Illinois
Flavorful and refreshing my family drinks this juice and it has different flavor it's hard to choose from.
Shelby G.
Hilo
❤ this. Koolaid is sugary yet so good👌👍. Great for the kids to drink at the beach or park. Great for lunch
Nichole D.
The best thing ever. I love to drink them every day which is the best and they have good taste
Damaris R.
Santa Ana
the grape juice is so amazing I love it just the way it tastes and it's so great oh my gosh !! really do recommend