Kool-Aid Drink Mix Orange uploaded by Megan K.Kool-Aid Drink Mix Orange uploaded by Leslie V.

BY KOOL-AID

Affordable &Amp; Fun To Drink 35% Less Sugar Than Leading Regular Sodas Good Source Of Antioxidant Vitamins C &Amp; E Caffeine Free Gluten Free Make 8 Quarts With All The Challenges In Your Family Routine, It's Nice To Know That Kool-Aid Is Quick To Make - And Quick To Make Children Smile.&Nbsp; Plus, There's A Rainbow Of Fun Flavors Your Children Will Love.&Nbsp; Just Take Your Pick - And Add Water! Ready For More Of What You Love?&Nbsp; Every Scoop Is Loaded With Fun And A Good Source Of Vitamin C. This Product Contains 16 Grams Of Sugar Per Serving Compared To 27 Grams Of Sugar In Leading Regular Sodas. Made In The Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart
Avani P.
Foodie Expert
My cousins love this, my little niece loves this, some of my friends love this, but I just don't like the flavor one bit. It tastes horrible to me and I generally love anything citrus flavored. I can't even get a glass of this down without cringing.
Heather K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
Ahhh. It's ok. Kinda a knock of to tang but did not quite hit the mark. The flavor can be not horrible but not something I would choose myself. Tang is better. My boyfriend likes it so he will buy it but I will not!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Foodie Expert
Bought a whole variety of kool-aid brand drink mix for the kids. My 3 yr old guzzles it down in seconds. The kids like the flavors like I used to as a kid. Not too much sugar inside of their drinks like we used to add. Perfect price for around $2.50
Yenny G.
Roselle , NJ
Foodie Expert
I love this juice but seriously my doctor said this kind of juices [ in powder] are not good for your kidneys, so I stooped buying them. But the flavor is very good.
Salina M.
Westford, MA
I loved Kool-Aid as a kid! Orange isn't my favorite flavor but it is still decent.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
Foodie Expert
I love using this kool aid because it is so easy and you don't have to add sugar.
Kelti A.
This is my favorite flavor of kill-aid. This has really good flavor. It is also very easy to make. That is another thing that I like about this too.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
Makes a quick easy yummy drink without having to make sure you hVe enough to sugar to Make it like the packers do and so tasty
Susan S.
Burlington, NC
Orange Kool-Aid mix drink is a family favorate . There is always a pitcher of Orange Kool-Aid in our fridg. I also make frozen Orange Kool-Aid treats for these hot summer days. Orange Kool-Aid mix is a great deal as well. I stock up at Walmart for around $2.50 each, which is a great deal.
Rachel R.
Denmark, WI
Foodie Expert
First of all, orange is my favorite flavor, so I'm a bit biased in that aspect. It totally met my expectations on flavor and juicyness? I don't think there is another juice drink that compares to this flavor. I would recommend this to others who love orange flavored juice drinks.