BY KOOL-AID #91 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Affordable &Amp; Fun To Drink 35% Less Sugar Than Leading Regular Sodas Good Source Of Antioxidant Vitamins C &Amp; E Caffeine Free Gluten Free Make 8 Quarts With All The Challenges In Your Family Routine, It's Nice To Know That Kool-Aid Is Quick To Make - And Quick To Make Children Smile.&Nbsp; Plus, There's A Rainbow Of Fun Flavors Your Children Will Love.&Nbsp; Just Take Your Pick - And Add Water! Ready For More Of What You Love?&Nbsp; Every Scoop Is Loaded With Fun And A Good Source Of Vitamin C. This Product Contains 16 Grams Of Sugar Per Serving Compared To 27 Grams Of Sugar In Leading Regular Sodas. Made In The Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
mary t.
grundy, virginia
I love this type of kool-aid and my kids also love this kool-aid and its easy to take along in a slippy cup
Lizzy c.
Lets be real we don't drink cool aid to be good for us so I am not going to discuss the tons of sugar you add to these but in my house this is the fave flavor. It is generally gone in a day. We drank a lot of this this summer if you baby sit I would suggest giving in small amounts due to the sugar or at least make sure they drink a lot of water and are able to run around a play in a big area.
Karianne S.
State College, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite kool aid ever!!!!!! great taste!!!!! it goes with anything I cook at school and also tastes good mixed with a little vodka.