BY KOOL-AID

Super fruity kool kubes And Kool-Aid pops! Recipes included. This product contains 17 grams of sugar per serving compared to 27 grams of sugar in leading regular sodas.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM SILICATE, SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Buy on Jet.com*
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
This flavor is my all time favorite hands down!!! my family loves it to the point that I cant keep a pitcher of it in my house for longer then a hour!
Jessica B.
Coxs Creek, KY
My family loves Kool-Aid what is not to love. I like the sugar added packages so much easier to use. As for the flavor my kids like the "blue kind".
Karianne S.
State College, PA
This is my favorite kool aid ever!!!!!! great taste!!!!! it goes with anything I cook at school and also tastes good mixed with a little vodka.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
I love drinking Kool-Aid Drink Mix Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade. I love the taste. I can drink this with every meal and in between meals.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This is a great alternative to packets of Koolaid. It tastes great and the packaging is so neat looking. Its a great summer drink!
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
One of the best kool aid flavors. Like the premixed powder because I can't mess it up by not putting enough or too much sugar.
Dalena C.
Moscow, PA
I don't often but drinks with sugar in them, but I love this flavor and so do all my kids. I only make it half strength though.
Breanna N.
This is my favorite flavor out of all flavors. I haven't found any new flavor to top this. Its very sweet and delicious
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It is 2016 people, please stop drinking kool-aid. You know it is awful for you and doesn't even taste that great.
mary t.
grundy, virginia
I love this type of kool-aid and my kids also love this kool-aid and its easy to take along in a slippy cup