BY KOOL-AID #91 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Affordable &Amp; Fun To Drink 35% Less Sugar Than Leading Regular Sodas Good Source Of Antioxidant Vitamins C &Amp; E Caffeine Free Gluten Free Make 8 Quarts With All The Challenges In Your Family Routine, It's Nice To Know That Kool-Aid Is Quick To Make - And Quick To Make Children Smile.&Nbsp; Plus, There's A Rainbow Of Fun Flavors Your Children Will Love.&Nbsp; Just Take Your Pick - And Add Water! Ready For More Of What You Love?&Nbsp; Every Scoop Is Loaded With Fun And A Good Source Of Vitamin C. This Product Contains 16 Grams Of Sugar Per Serving Compared To 27 Grams Of Sugar In Leading Regular Sodas. Made In The Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Karianne S.
State College, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite kool aid ever!!!!!! great taste!!!!! it goes with anything I cook at school and also tastes good mixed with a little vodka.
Monica G.
Marlin, TX
Foodie Expert
I love drinking Kool-Aid Drink Mix Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade. I love the taste. I can drink this with every meal and in between meals.
Kayla h.
Laporte, IN
This is a great alternative to packets of Koolaid. It tastes great and the packaging is so neat looking. Its a great summer drink!
Dalena C.
Moscow, PA
I don't often but drinks with sugar in them, but I love this flavor and so do all my kids. I only make it half strength though.
nicole l.
Saint Helen, MI
Foodie Expert
One of the best kool aid flavors. Like the premixed powder because I can't mess it up by not putting enough or too much sugar.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor out of all flavors. I haven't found any new flavor to top this. Its very sweet and delicious
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
It is 2016 people, please stop drinking kool-aid. You know it is awful for you and doesn't even taste that great.
Reagan S.
Honey Grove, TX
This koolaid has great flavor and Is great for both kids and adults. It's just a "twist" on regular koolaid
Andrea S.
Jber, AK
This is the flavor we love in my house it's so easy to make I live that no sugar needs to be added
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
We do not buy Kool-Aid or other such drinks often but when we do this is my favorite flavor.