BY KOOL-AID #93 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Super fruity kool kubes And Kool-Aid pops! Recipes included. This product contains 17 grams of sugar per serving compared to 27 grams of sugar in leading regular sodas.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, MAGNESIUM OXIDE, CALCIUM SILICATE, SALT, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, BLUE 1, BHA (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Buy on Jet.com*
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
Our favorite kool-aid flavor is the Blue Raspberry Lemonade. I love this big container it comes in instead of the packets. I feel like you get more for your money this way. Very easy to make and the kids enjoy it a lot. I would recommend this kool aid flavor any day!
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
Such great memories of blue mustaches growing up and drippy summer popsicles.  Love lemonade and having it be berry flavored and bright blue just makes it extra special.  Unfortunately I can't share these memories with my five year old because he is super hyperactive and this drink is straight sugar. Not a good combo.
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
My kids absolutely love this Kool Aid flavor! The pitcher never lasts more than a few hours with Blue Raspberry Lemonade. It's really sweet but not enough for a tooth ache. Still delicious and there's never an empty cup.
Lizzy c.
Lets be real we don't drink cool aid to be good for us so I am not going to discuss the tons of sugar you add to these but in my house this is the fave flavor. It is generally gone in a day. We drank a lot of this this summer if you baby sit I would suggest giving in small amounts due to the sugar or at least make sure they drink a lot of water and are able to run around a play in a big area.
Lindsey W.
Perrysville, IN
I get tired of drinking plain old water all day, and Kool-Aid is a great substitute (and better for you than drinking pop). The flavor is great and the pitcher is usually gone in about a day in my house.
Ashley R.
Phillips, ME
This is my favorite out of all the kook aids. It is also my kids favorite as well. I recently used it to make a Brewing Station, for a minecraft party. They used the different colors to make their own potions.
Heather E.
Kool-Aid Blue Raspberry Lemonade is one of my favorite drinks! Its the perfect combination of sweet and tart. Its fun blue color also makes it enjoyable to drink and is a nice variation from soda.
Chevy A.
Love this flavor of kool-Aid love love love love it it is like my all time favorite flavor. And even better my kids love it to it fast good with or with out suger
tali s.
Skokie, IL
It may be delicious but if it can dye your hair and clothes then just think about what its doing to your body.........this is totally unhealthy and I do not recommend drinking it.
Felicia c.
Usually I think koolaid is about too sweet for me but this flavor is so good! It's not too strong , sweet, or sour! Best blue raspberry lemon aid I have tried!