BY KOOL-AID #86 in Drink Mixes

Affordable &Amp; Fun To Drink 35% Less Sugar Than Leading Regular Sodas Good Source Of Antioxidant Vitamins C &Amp; E Caffeine Free Gluten Free Make 8 Quarts With All The Challenges In Your Family Routine, It's Nice To Know That Kool-Aid Is Quick To Make - And Quick To Make Children Smile.&Nbsp; Plus, There's A Rainbow Of Fun Flavors Your Children Will Love.&Nbsp; Just Take Your Pick - And Add Water! Ready For More Of What You Love?&Nbsp; Every Scoop Is Loaded With Fun And A Good Source Of Vitamin C. This Product Contains 16 Grams Of Sugar Per Serving Compared To 27 Grams Of Sugar In Leading Regular Sodas. Made In The Usa see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Flor C.
Laredo, TX
My kids absolutely love this Kool Aid flavor! The pitcher never lasts more than a few hours with Blue Raspberry Lemonade. It's really sweet but not enough for a tooth ache. Still delicious and there's never an empty cup.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Foodie Expert
We do not buy Kool-Aid or other such drinks often but when we do this is my favorite flavor.
Bethany W.
Lexington, KY
Such great memories of blue mustaches growing up and drippy summer popsicles.  Love lemonade and having it be berry flavored and bright blue just makes it extra special.  Unfortunately I can't share these memories with my five year old because he is super hyperactive and this drink is straight sugar. Not a good combo.
Lizzy c.
Lets be real we don't drink cool aid to be good for us so I am not going to discuss the tons of sugar you add to these but in my house this is the fave flavor. It is generally gone in a day. We drank a lot of this this summer if you baby sit I would suggest giving in small amounts due to the sugar or at least make sure they drink a lot of water and are able to run around a play in a big area.
Angela F.
Bellflower, CA
This flavor is my all time favorite hands down!!! my family loves it to the point that I cant keep a pitcher of it in my house for longer then a hour!
Karianne S.
State College, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite kool aid ever!!!!!! great taste!!!!! it goes with anything I cook at school and also tastes good mixed with a little vodka.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
It is 2016 people, please stop drinking kool-aid. You know it is awful for you and doesn't even taste that great.
mary t.
grundy, virginia
I love this type of kool-aid and my kids also love this kool-aid and its easy to take along in a slippy cup
Dalena C.
Moscow, PA
I don't often but drinks with sugar in them, but I love this flavor and so do all my kids. I only make it half strength though.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor out of all flavors. I haven't found any new flavor to top this. Its very sweet and delicious