BeveragesPowdered Beverage MixesKool-Aid
Cherry Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

Kool-Aid Cherry Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Does anyone still mix flavors?
How great do these taste? Been wanting to try but afraid they won't taste right.
It's good? [product:kool-aid-liquid-drink-mix-cherry]
Start your review of Kool-Aid Cherry Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free!
starla H.
Goddard, KS
I love this when I get tired of drinking water, I add this to a bottle of water and it’s so yummy and so much easier than making a pitcher
Heather D.
Frankfort, KY
Kool-Aid Cherry Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Kroger
Great stuff, I can not drink water plain. This small thing makes 12 bottles of water!tastes great not too sweet, I put 2 squirts for my bottle of water. This doesn't stain your teeth or feel like you have drank a sugary drink. Great for people trying to add water to their daily routine but hate water.
Christine W.
Brooksville, FL
Love this stuff! It doesn't have that fake sugar taste and gives a really great flavor. This one little mix lasts a long time as you don't use a lot. I will bring this with me everywhere and especially to work to flavor up my boring water. The only way I can stay hydrated.
Griffin L.
Merrillville, IN
First I love all cool aid it Is easy to make, kids love it an adults.. Real nice to make cool aid ice cubes too😊 the taste hits your taste bugs all the time very refreshing.
Jamie P.
Whitney Point, NY
I buy these flavor squirts alot. It's a great alternative to the packets of Koolaid. The flavor is adjustable by adding more or less. I like it.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Great tasting and very easy to use. My kids love this. It's so fun to grab the pinkish red powder and put it in water and watch it turn red. Downfall? Yes, it's so red that it stains. It's hard to get out of clothes or carpet. I have not boughten in a while for this reason.
ronda E.
Dayton, OH
Kool aid was always in our house as a child and continues to be in my house as an adult.. i love the new mix put asnlittle or as much in as you want easy to take along with you on the go
Shannon A.
Burnsville, MN
Finding things that make my life easier and on the go is what I love. This easy to use kool aid pouch makes drinking fun for kids or adults. Just open, pour in water shake and go. Lots of flavors to choose from. Try one today!
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Kool-Aid Cherry Liquid Drink Mix, Caffeine Free uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m not a big fan of cherry flavored juice because it reminds me a lot about cough syrup but I’m surprised this product was somewhat sweet. Not sweet enough for me but it was quite enjoyable. If you like the cherry flavor then this is good to keep in your purse just so you could add it to your water bottle on the go and all. I’ll be trying out the other flavors soon though, this is a good and quick way to get a flavored drink throughout a busy/lazy day.
Christine G.
Chase City, VA
Who doesn't love Cherry koolaid. I love this flavor. Very easy to make and taste great. It does use 2 cups of sugar to make.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Leticia M.