BY KOOL-AID

Buy on Amazon
Alissa H.
Evansville
These are fun to keep in my purse or in my desk. It adds flavor to a bland bottle of water. Because it's caffeine free, my kids can also enjoy this treat.
I do wish it came in a larger bottle, it seems to go pretty fast at our house.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I love Kool Aid and these are just so amazing! I love how I can throw these in my gym bag or purse and grab a bottle of water! So convient! 🍒 and 🍊 are my favs!!!
Cindy Y.
We buy these on the regular. I keep one in my purse even. They are perfect for taking to the park or road trips. So much easier than packing a cooler.
Rebecka G.
Grayville
Great product for a diaper bag or purse. Doesn't take very much to add a splash of flavor to your water or any drink for that matter.
Tara  B.
Geismar, LA
Mess free, sugar free, kids love the taste. I especially like it because I can pack it and add to my drink with ease.
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
These were awesome to carry in the diaper bag when we were going on long trips. We always have bottles of water.
Heidi A.
my absolute favorite thing to add to water, its sugar free which is what i like, hate too much sugar
Candace T.
St. Isidore de Bellevue, SK
This lasts a long time and I love how I can customize each glass depending how sweet or less sweet I want it. It has the full flavour that the original powder mix has but more convenient! You can also take it with you on the go, it's not messy.
Jessica P.
Probably one of the best squeezy juice things (or squee-ju, as I like to call it) I've ever tried. Really food stuff and doesn't taste as artificial as most of these things do.
Shannon C.
Ottawa
What I like about this product is you can choose how concentrated you want your drink to be. That being said it dosnt taste the same as making it from powder