Kool-Aid Cherry Limeade Drink Mix uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY KOOL-AID

Allergens

None

Ingredients

SUGAR; FRUCTOSE; CITRIC ACID; CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C); NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR; SALT; CALCIUM PHOSPHATE; ARTIFICIAL COLOR; RED 40; RED 40 LAKE; TOCOPHEROL, BHA, AND BHT (PRESERVATIVES).

Servings

1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

• Why have I never seen this flavor in Canada?1 Answers
Karla R.
Compton, CA
love this, you dont need much to make a container for a family of 4 with resulting with a water that inst too sweet alyou need is 3 scoops. you can always add more if you like , there is alot of product in the container so it does not finish fast being better for the long term
Wendy O.
Cherry Limeade is a sweet with a little bit of sour taste. This may not be the taste others may sense, but with my tastebuds it is there. I love the marriage of the two flavors the lime brings out the cherry flavor very well. Kool-Aid is a respected and trusted brand in my family.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
I think Kool-Aid is literally a staple in our household. Its like less than .50 cents for a packet of kool-aid and you can make a lot of kool-aid with this one packet. Usually I use more or mix packets but one packet makes a good amount depending on how many people you are making juice for.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
I usually pick this up when I know I'm about to ha e a party. Very inexpensive and makes a ton of Koolaid! The cherry flavor goes great with Pineapple Rum and Sprite if you're looking to make a punch bowl 😍
IVONNE G.
Growing up I didn't really drink kook aid , but now I do ! And I looooove it ! It's so easy to make and convient to take every where . You. An just get a water bottle and there you go ! The price is the best part of it also
Cali V.
Waco, TX
Kool-Aid was my favorite beverage growing up and it still is to this day. It has the sweetest flavors. And it's the best outlet instead of drinking sodas. Neither are healthy but Kool-Aid is much better than soda
Rilee E.
Blythedale, MO
Fiance favorite! Can't find it hardly anywhere! But we have to buy it out when we find it! He drinks like half a gallon of day! 😂😂 it's pretty good but he's obsessed!
Andrea D.
I think this is a bit of an odd combination of flavors for Kool-Aid to pick up. Although it is an affordable and easy option over bottled juice, I just find the cherry flavor overpowering and artificial. However, it is nice that unlike regular juice, you can add sugar to taste
Jasmine B.
It's a little tart but very delicious. I like to make a big picture of Cherry Limeade Kool-Aid to pour over ice in the summer time. If you are trying to avoid high fructose corn syrup, you should probably skip this.
Meysha R.
I was very excited for this product but compared to others you need to put a lot of it on the water so you can taste it. Its just not worth it.
Melanie R.
Millet, AB
Why have I never seen this flavor in Canada?