BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Allergens

None

Ingredients

SUGAR, FRUCTOSE, CITRIC ACID, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, RED 40, BHT (PRESERVES FRESHNESS).

Servings

1/8 cap (17g) (makes 8 fl oz)

Buy on Amazon
Fiona B.
I love Kood-aid. Its easy to make and the tins come with sugar already added so all you need to do is mix 6-9 scoops of the powder in a big jug of water and your juice is made.
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
I may be an adult but I still like to drink Kool-Aid. It's awesome to add to a water bottle when you don't want to drink just plain water. The cherry flavor is one of my favorite flavors. The powder dissolves very easily. Kool-Aid will always be a go to drink for me.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
My family always love this during the hot months. We usually use half a can for a gallon it's super sweet but so yummy and will still taste just as yummy with a half of canister
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I really enjoy Kool-aid in the summer its a very sweet and refreshing beverage to have on a hot day. I also like to make cherry kool-aid Popsicles from it they taste great.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite Kool aid drink...... The taste is awesome with the right amount of sugar. My nieces and nephews love it. They all love having red Kool aid mustaches.
Ebony S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Who doesn't like Kool aid. It's really good and affordable I think it's around 6 for a dollar at walmart. And I love how they offer a huge range of different flavors.
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
A childhood necessity. Mix with water and sugar and you are ready for a sweet tasty drink. I always believed red was best. Kool-aid was always in my household growing up.
Sara J.
Round rock , TX
This look-aid cherry mix is great. I love the cherry flavor it is one of my favorites. I haven’t tired many flavors but I do like this one.
Presley  M.
I love cherry kool aid! This stuff is the best. I have drank this stuff since I was little and I still love it!
Marie H.
Seattle, WA
Cherry isn't my favorite flavor but kool-aid is definitely a favorite of mine. Easy to make and tastes great.