BY KOOL-AID

Caffeine free Good source of vitamin C see more...

Kool-Aid Cherry Drink Mix
  • " I really enjoy Kool-aid in the summer its a very sweet and refreshing beverage to have on a hot day." in 1 review
Brittney C.
Olathe, KS
I may be an adult but I still like to drink Kool-Aid. It's awesome to add to a water bottle when you don't want to drink just plain water. The cherry flavor is one of my favorite flavors. The powder dissolves very easily. Kool-Aid will always be a go to drink for me.
Niki K.
Otsego, MN
My family always love this during the hot months. We usually use half a can for a gallon it's super sweet but so yummy and will still taste just as yummy with a half of canister
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
I really enjoy Kool-aid in the summer its a very sweet and refreshing beverage to have on a hot day. I also like to make cherry kool-aid Popsicles from it they taste great.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite Kool aid drink...... The taste is awesome with the right amount of sugar. My nieces and nephews love it. They all love having red Kool aid mustaches.
Alicia C.
Rincon, GA
A childhood necessity. Mix with water and sugar and you are ready for a sweet tasty drink. I always believed red was best. Kool-aid was always in my household growing up.
Presley  M.
I love cherry kool aid! This stuff is the best. I have drank this stuff since I was little and I still love it!
Selena L.
Corona, CA
It is fast and easy to make especially during a bbq. Its variety of flavors are also great as well.
Tiffany S.
Greensburg, PA
Always get this to keep in case I don't feel like going to the store for only drinks!
Kayla O.
Hymera, IN
My sons favorite drink in our house... Best party drink everyone enjoys it :)
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
Very sweet and refreshing flavor to have in the summer day! Needs to contain less sugar