Kool-Aid Bursts Tropical Punch Soft Drink uploaded by heather s.

BY KOOL-AID #24 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF WOOD ROSIN, RED 40, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).

Servings

1 bottle (200 mL)

Buy on Jet.com
Megan J.
I don’t really like these like I used to but my 2 year old does. It is full of sugar but doesn’t taste the same as I remember it. It is easy to open and good for on the go. The price is kind of ridiculous for the amount you get which is an even bigger turn off for me. I wouldn’t recommend.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I grew up drinking these as a child, seeing these little plastic cups bring back so many memories! Lord, it is packed with sugar. But, it does taste great. The orange has always been my favorite flavor.
Destiny G.
Hands down the best juice on Earth i Love almost all flavors and it’s cheap . I buy it from the grocery store . My kids love these as well , i mean how can any one not like these . Especially during a cookout on the hot days .
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
These are so convenient when you need a cool drink on the go and a fast one. Love that it's a plastic twist off because regular twist of of bottles are hard to open. Great for kids to drink on field trips and parties.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
These are so cute ! And so yummy! I love these since I was little its so cool how you open them ! They are also so cheap I highly recommend these kids love them !
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
This is a easy fruity drink your kids will love. Easy to bring with you when your on the go. Very cheap and can find at any grocery store. Comes in two other flavors. Comes in packs of 6. This is a fun drink all kids will love. Would recommend.
Sarah H.
Madison, AL
These were my favorite drinks when I was a kid! I loved them and I would definitely still drink them today! They are an easy alternative to buying the koolaid mix and doing it yourself. They are really convenient and travel easily. I would recommend these to everyone especially if you have kids.
Megan R.
Fort Smith , AR
My husband and I as grown adults have rediscovered this stuff and let me tell ya.. it's been great. Hits you right in the childhood. I get them from Walmart where they're $1 for a 6 pack which is awesome. They're probably pure sugar but oh well. Our fridge is full of them now (we don't have kids). Perfect for when you've had a long day and no longer want to adult.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
As a kid growing up these kool-aid burst were everything and they still are . They're bursting with fruity flavor and taste even better when they're cold. I wish they would come in a bigger container so I wouldn't have to drink so many 😄
Alexandria W.
Los Angeles, CA
These were the best drinks to have as a kid!! I absolutely love kool aid bursts! It has a great taste and not to mention the fun I used to have while opening them! This is definitely recommended for not only kids but all ages!!
JoAnne S.
Where can I purchase these?
Black-Eyed B.