Kool-Aid Bursts Tropical Punch uploaded by heather s.

BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), GUM ARABIC, GLYCEROL ESTER OF WOOD ROSIN, RED 40, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).

Buy on Kmart
Destiny G.
Hands down the best juice on Earth i Love almost all flavors and it’s cheap . I buy it from the grocery store . My kids love these as well , i mean how can any one not like these . Especially during a cookout on the hot days .
Lindsey C.
Lehigh acres, FL
These are me and my sons favorite drinks ever they are so tasty and quick to grab. Not to mention they are very inexpensive. The nutritional value isn’t as much as I’d like it to be but not much that my son enjoys is these days!
Traniece A.
New Iberia, LA
It’s a really good product love their stuff it’s really worth the money it’s pricey best time to buy around the holidays I buy it all the time but it late really long I would recommend it to others great product just wish it was cheaper
Megan J.
I don’t really like these like I used to but my 2 year old does. It is full of sugar but doesn’t taste the same as I remember it. It is easy to open and good for on the go. The price is kind of ridiculous for the amount you get which is an even bigger turn off for me. I wouldn’t recommend.
Monica F.
Winston Salem, NC
These are so cute ! And so yummy! I love these since I was little its so cool how you open them ! They are also so cheap I highly recommend these kids love them !
Mi'Keyla M.
I don't really have a favorite kool-aid flavor. This is a pretty good beverage option for little kids and some adults. I really like how sweet this juice is. This is very affordable and appropriate for parties. I would highly recommend this to many other people.
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
As a kid, these were the best. I liked them better than the pouches because it didn't require you to use a straw. Plus, it looked like you were drinking out of an actual bottle, which was cool as a kid. I wouldn't drink these anymore because I outgrew them long ago, but they're great for kids.
Sonia G.
San Marcos , TX
These are so convenient when you need a cool drink on the go and a fast one. Love that it's a plastic twist off because regular twist of of bottles are hard to open. Great for kids to drink on field trips and parties.
Sonia T.
These drinks are so good I would alway drink them as a little girl and still drink them when I can. They come in different flavors and they all have a great taste
Clara A.
Huntington Park, CA
I love these especially because they remind me of when I was a kid! I know they're super sugary and bad for you but I'm addicted. These are great for when you have a picnic and don't want people to open something, take a sip and then just leave it to sit there. They're small enough to where they're gonna take a gulp and almost half of it is gone.
JoAnne S.
Where can I purchase these?
Black-Eyed B.