Kool-Aid Bursts Kiwi Lime Soft Drink uploaded by Sebaniya J.

BY KOOL-AID

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER; HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP; CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR; SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER); CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS); SODIUM CITRATE (CONTROLS TARTNESS); YELLOW 5; BLUE 1; SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, AND BHA (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS); CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).

Servings

1 bottle (200 mL)

• Seriously, how is Kool-Aid in the "fitness" category? 16 Answers
  • How are these listed under fitness?! These stain everythi...5 Answers
  • What is the best flavor?19 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
These are fun when you're a kid and you get them in your lunchbox at school!! I loved them growing up. This flavor is weird though. I don't know if it is because I'm older now, but I just am not a really big fan. They have much better choices than the lime!
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
I always loved these as a child and while yes they are packed with sugar, they are definitely treat worthy one in a while. Ive always loved freezing these. the small hole is so small the its hard to get the ice out but that prevents the classic popsicle messes and if you want to sit it down theres no problem. It slows down the consumption as well. keeps me busy so I'm not reaching for other snacks that are far worse.
Emily G.
These were one of my favorite drinks as a kid, so having Kool Aid now as a college student is a huge throwback. It's not healthy in the slightest way, so moderation is key. Cost-wise, it's cheap and easy to make, but it's not something I would readily have in my dorm.
Emily H.
Duluth, GA
These things are awesome!! We used to have them a lot as kids but haven't had one since. I remember we always used to take the top off and put it in our mouth and pretend it was a retainer haha! It's crazy what kids do. This brings back such memories.
Jess S.
I can't remember the last time I had a Kool-Aid Burst. These were the ultimate drink as a kid. Fun colors and awesome flavors, as well as all sorts of cool gimmicks like the clear mystery ones. Gonna have to grab a couple soon, I miss these!
Katie S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These drinks were my favorite drinks when I was younger. I loved the blue one. They are really high in sugar though, so I wouldn't give too many of them to kids unless you were sending them home with someone else on their sugar high. whoo...
Athena G.
Albany, NY
This juice is too sweet and it leaves your throat feeling thirsty and itchy, I will not recommend at all, if you want juice just drink motts apple juice lol or caprisun
Amber M.
Los Lunas, NM
Who doesn't love Kool aid... we all grew up sipping on these They are so very sugary and not good for you but they are so good and kids love them. They are great for snack time or BBQ when they are having fun.
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I don't like these for myself, and although they aren't really great for my kids either, they are super easy for packing to take on picnics or to the park for a quick drink. And my kids like them, so that's good!
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These are a great fast thing for a trip to the park or a picnic! The kids like them and never complain! My only complaint is there is no way to close them so if they are not done when it is time to go they either have to chug it or throw it away.
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
What is the best flavor?
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Seriously, how is Kool-Aid in the "fitness" category?
Stephanie P.
Raleigh, NC
How are these listed under fitness?! These stain everything and taste horrible.
Imani L.
Novi, MI
I drank these as a kid. A while ago I started buying the big bottle of it until my aunt told me they use kool-aid as a drain cleaner because of some chemicals in it. I immediately stopped drink it. Is that true?
Colleen G.
Do they still make these!?!