BY KOOL-AID

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), SODIUM CITRATE (CONTROLS TARTNESS), RED 40, BLUE 1, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).

Servings

1 bottle (200 mL)

• Cherry Kool aid or Grape?! Kool-Aid Bursts Grape Soft Drink3 Answers
Desiree V.
Antioch, CA
There very affordable and the kids love it! I love the flavor as well! Only think I would say is that I don’t like the way it stains my teeth! Packaging is nice and easy to use. I recommend for kids lunches!
Rain M.
FL
I was always a Kool-Aid kid growing up and loved when my mom threw a pack of these in the cart. However, as an adult with major concerns for sustainability I cringe at the idea of these plastic heavy products. Even the plastic clear wrap that is on these goes into the bin and then a landfill by most customers I assume. Kool-Aid in the little DIY pack is a 4 star product for me, but I could never justify buying this specific product just for a majority of it to go to the trash bin.
Ashley F.
Brodhead, KY
Has to be my kids favorite kind of juice. They like the blue and the dark red but they will always drink the grape flavor first. If we have it they drink them before any other flavor. Big hit in my house! Plus you can't bet the price either. They come in packs of 6 and I have 6 kids so it works out prefect for my family!
Laken H.
These were my favorite as a kid. My grandparents who raised me always put them in my lunch box. My daughter now loves them too. They are so sweet and taste like grape. I think they taste a little different than the grape kool aid dry packs. I think they taste better than making it yourself, sweeter. But then again I don't like to add a ton of sugar to my kool-aid so maybe that's why. Anyway if you haven't already tried these, try them they cost about $1!
Angel C.
Kool-Aid Bursts Grape was a huge hit in my house, we never went without them and nothing else would do. they had the best taste and the plastic bottle is the perfect size, I buy them for my kids now and they love them too, they taste great and come in other flavors.
JENNIFER G.
Philpot, KY
Ok everyone who is like me that grew up with Kool-aid . I love the Kool-aid Brust Grape Flavor the best but now they have all kinds of different flavors to try out . I love the taste of it especially the grape flavors I would definitely be buying more of this brand I would recommend this to anyone who love Kool-aid to see what other flavors you might like .
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
Great flavor and size for kids. These are quick and easy for them to get and open on their own. The combination of suger, flavor, water ect is great. Never a dull taste when you twist open a jammer. Only down fall... I wish they came in bigger packs.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
I buy these little juice bottles for my son. Works well for a quick drink without dirtying up the dishes. To me they're really sugary but on a day we are outside & my son can run around, I let him drink these. He really loves kool-aid.
Tessa H.
These are my favorite! Kool-Aid does such a awesome job grabbing the true gape flavor and putting it into a bottle! Plus the best part by far for any child or even adult is getting to twist the top and here the pop of the tab opening! It makes for a fun and great drink!
Bobbie G.
Blythewood, SC
I remember drinking Kool aid jammers my entire childhood. I still to this day will steal one of someone has it in the fridge! I will say they go fast. Not as much drink as you would like in the little plastic bottle.
Maggie B.