BY KOOL-AID

INGREDIENTS: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), SODIUM CITRATE (CONTROLS TARTNESS), RED 40, BLUE 1, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).

• Cherry Kool aid or Grape?! Kool-Aid Bursts Grape3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Alyssa H.
Garland, NE
We brought a couple packages of these to a family Christmas party and all of my family was surprised that they still existed! They are the perfect size and one package costs $1 at Walmart. They were always my favorite drink when I was little and I buy them for myself still as an adult.
raven w.
What is my favorite drink as a child? These Kool-Aid drinks. They are so convenient. The only bad thing is not being able to reseal a drink once it is opened, but when they taste this good, who would have time to even set it down? These can be bought at any grocery store.
darian j.
A childhood favorite, great for lunches, picnics, or a drink on the go! the cap can be a little difficult to open sometimes and may resuln it having to cut it off to enjoy. wish there were more counts because they go fast in my household. all around nostalgic flavor
Angel C.
Kool-Aid Bursts Grape was a huge hit in my house, we never went without them and nothing else would do. they had the best taste and the plastic bottle is the perfect size, I buy them for my kids now and they love them too, they taste great and come in other flavors.
Lizzy c.
so expensive and soooo sugary but they are so yummy. I get them as a treat for when we go camping atleast a cuople times a year. they are hard to use with little kids but secretley they are great to mix with vodka camping. Or wonderfull spiked punch for the adults
Madison S.
Tampa, FL
When I was a kid, I used to always drink these!! They are literally so good and they are super cheap which is another plus!! They have really good flavor! My parents used to always buy them for us as kids, but I haven't had them in awhile!! Totally recommend!
lori s.
Sparta, TN
These were always to best when my kids were little. we would pack them up when we would go swimming or camping. kids loved them! and well so did i! :) really cheap and easy for even little kids to open! the taste was just like homemade kool-aid a must try :)
Jackie S.
Cliffwood, NJ
Koolaid bursts are the best. Grape has been my favorite flavor kool aid since I was a kid. Just because I'm an adult doesn't mean I don't bring lunch to work and I throw one in my lunch bag and it tastes great and the price is fair.
Choua M.
Troutdale, OR
Love these especially the fact that it comes in different colors and flavors good to bring on the go for kids and very easy to open unlike the canned sodas and everything all you gotta have to is twist the top and boom it comes off
Amber S.
Alton, IL
Love these littl things. I love grape and gear are perfect to keep in the house for my nieces when they come over. They love this flavor and the red the best. I usually help them drink them also! They are also very cheap!
Maggie B.