BeveragesFruit Flavored DrinksKool-Aid
Bursts Cherry Ready-To-Drink , Caffeine Free

Kool-Aid Bursts Cherry Ready-To-Drink , Caffeine Free

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Caamal i get these juice for free?
Is it me or is it like ever since they took out the sugar mostly these taste awful?
Anyone else think the cherry tastes like cough medicine?
Start your review of Kool-Aid Bursts Cherry Ready-To-Drink , Caffeine Free!
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,129 reviews
Kool-Aid Bursts Cherry Ready-To-Drink , Caffeine Free uploaded by Ja-Nee R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are the hit in my house. My girls really like these juices. Perfect for lunches and firs into any lunchbox. Great size. Awesome taste. Veey affordable. only $1
Melissa F.
Johnstown, OH
For nostalgic reasons I love the images and Cherry flavor was the best hands down. But as a mom pouring all the sugar makes you realize what is in this drink. You can't deny it when you mix it. Regardless kids love these. They often are 10 for 10 at Krogers where I live. Makes it more tempting for moms with kids wanting it.
Enedina G.
Sun Valley, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It has the perfect flavor and great when your craving something sweet to drink and perfect combo with a sand-which .
Samantha R.
Beaumont, TX
One of my favorite childhood drinks! Yes, I still purchase and drink them as an adult. The cherry flavor is very prominent. My only issue is not able to reseal once opened. I have also started seeing them come out in sugar free flavors so I’m not getting all the sugar, calories, and carbs. Highly recommended!
Courtney U.
Shreveport, LA
Purchased at: Kroger
As an adult, I still can’t stop at just one. They gave a nice little flavor that is reminiscent of childhood. Look-Aid is a really good, refreshing drink in the summertime, especially when chilled. The squeeze bottles and juice pouches are both awesome.
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
I buy these when we are out on the field for a picnic. I love the twist off cap. But it would be nice if they have a cover in case I don’t finish it all off.
Tyisha R.
Bartlesville, OK
Super affordable, perfect for the occasional juice treat for your kid if yourself. Perfect for packed lunches
MARISOL M.
San Antonio, TX
These have always been a great ready drink for kids adults, party , baby showers, adult parties. I have place them in Party Loot Bags and kids love them. Great also for hiding in a Easter Hunt. I love the taste, great price and the cute bottles.
Emily W.
Texas
So good! A little bit more flavor than the packets have :) quenches thirst!
So good! A little bit more flavor than the packets have :) quenches thirst!
Cynthia Marie E.
Chatsworth, GA
I have loved these since I was a kid and I sometimes find myself reaching for these in the grocery store. They are so amazing and so easy for kids.