Kool-Aid Bursts Cherry uploaded by Heather M.

BY KOOL-AID #35 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), SODIUM CITRATE (CONTROLS TARTNESS), RED 40, BLUE 1, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).

Rachel D.
Newburgh Heights
Cherry kool aid burst are my favorite. My kids love them. I love the price. Always great when it's my turn to bring the treats for soccer practice and I can grab a few packs of them and it is not expensive
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I've always loved Kool-Aid Bursts Cherry! 90s nostalgia to the max. I've always loved how they are packaged, they're super great to take anywhere- child or adult. It's always delicious and never needs any additional doctoring! I recommend Kool-Aid Bursts to all!!!
Ashley W.
I grew up loving these drink I remember drink these with my sisters and my mother couldn't keep then in the house long at all. My husband and I got a pack recent'y because we are children like that and I don't know if they changed the formula or something but they were awful! The flavor was so artificial and is tasted nothing like the original kool-aid that we have come to love. This is a sugary mess of a drink that I would not recommend!
Nancy G.
Downey, CA
Oh my these bring back memories !! I loved these haha when I was a kid I use to run to the grocery store to buy this kool aid it was soo sweet it was like a sugar rush! The flavor was always consistent and the bottle was easy to open and comfortable to hold. If you've never had this drink before it's a must !! Just don't give it to your kids often haha like I said sugar rush !! But great flavor 🙌🏼💘
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
These were always something my mom used to keep around. So now that I'm a mom I keep the tradition going. I try not give them full to my kiddos as they are small and they will spill them. But they taste so good and the plastic bottle they come in are easy to hold. The kids love the packaging too
Tina C.
Springfield, MO
These have been out for forever and they are still my go to! The flavor is great and kids love them! As do adults. The value is excellent! You can't get much for a dollar anymore. The only complaint is the tops can be hard to twist off sometimes, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying one!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
Where to begin. This drink is what I was practically raised on. Super nostalgia right here. Whenever I can find these in store, I buy 2 packs of them because they are just that good. I could drink a whole pack in 10 minutes. It's affordable, sweet, and you should buy it.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
These were a huge drink in the 90s when I was little and I used to enjoy them so much, they used to be juicy and sugary and fun! I recently had one as a 23 year old adult and wanted to spit it out, they now made them basically sugar free and their awful nothing like I remember from my childhood. I mean I get it but yuck!
Haley L.
I don't care how old I get these will always remind me of my childhood and I'll always love them haha I've had them practically my whole like or at least as long as I can remember and I'll buy them for my kids one day too
Carrie D.
Petersburg, TX
I love this flavor but would like the kool aide company to try and cut back on the red dye. My kids love cherry Flavor but my son is allergic to red dye so he has to go without. This is the reason we buy a lot of the glacier cherry from gator aide because it has the cherry flavor without the dye.
Brittney M.
Anyone else think the cherry tastes like cough medicine?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Is it me or is it like ever since they took out the sugar mostly these taste awful?