Kool-Aid Bursts Cherry uploaded by Heather M.

BY KOOL-AID

Artificial flavor. Contains 0% juice. kool-aid.com. see more...

Juliana M.
Exactly what you would expect from a prepackaged Kool-Aid beverage. They're a little bit too sugary to me personally, so I'd rather mix my own Kool-Aid. The packaging is not very good - it's very easy to spill when opening. The price can't be beat, however, and I would likely buy them again if I were craving a sugary drink.
Jaquelyn G.
Elgin, IL
Yesssss yesss you MUST try these! I've had these in my lunchbox since I was a little girl and they are by far the best tasting juice out there. Idk if it's because of the bottle it comes in or if the formula is different, but honey!!!!! They taste SO GOOD. My 5 year old self would give this 5 stars as well haha!
Heather M.
Chicopee, MA
My kids live Kool-Aid Bursts Soft Drinks. There favorite flavor is Cherry. I love them cause they are better then juice pouches. Cause when a little kid holds a juice pouch the juice starts oozing out with these plastic bottles it's sturdy enough so it doesn't ooze out. They are perfect for parties, Bbq's, etc.
Melissa G.
Powhatan, VA
Have you tried these since you were a little kid?! I always wanted my mom to buy them because I thought they were so cool. They are actually so gross! It doesn't even taste like kool-aid that you make at home. It tastes like pure sugar! YUCK!! However, my 35 year old husband still loves them. :)
Myranda C.
Cleveland, OH
These drinks are a perfect thirst quencher in a pinch, but not long term. They definitely leave you wanting more. The flavor is delicious, nice and sweet. The bottles are the perfect size and theyre very inexpensive. Theres quite a bit of sugar in them i think, but otherwise its a great drink!
Tina C.
Springfield, MO
These have been out for forever and they are still my go to! The flavor is great and kids love them! As do adults. The value is excellent! You can't get much for a dollar anymore. The only complaint is the tops can be hard to twist off sometimes, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying one!
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
These are fun to drink, easy to hold. The cherry flavor is strong. I've been buying these for 15+ years. It has an iconic bottle shape and a great value. Your child's face will light up when they open their lunch box to see this. Easy to open twist top makes it perfect for a school lunch.
Laura P.
My husband is like a small child - he LOVES these! He used to drink them growing up so they're a fun blast from the past. They are VERY affordable and often on sale. My only complaint is that I wish they made them in bigger sizes, theyr'e usually gone after three or four sips!
Daekwon R.
Fort Washington, MD
When I am thirsty this isn't the go to.I can almost drink a whole pack within a day maybe within a few hours. I'm not sure if that is good for me and bad for them or vice versus. Most importantly I enjoying drinking these as it brings back some great childhood memories.
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I let my daughter buy Kool-Aid Bursts every now and then. I think she enjoys the container more than anything else. It is sugar water, I understand that, which is why I do not buy it frequently. But she likes the flavor. It freezes well for her school lunches.
Brittney M.
Foodie Expert
Anyone else think the cherry tastes like cough medicine?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Is it me or is it like ever since they took out the sugar mostly these taste awful?