Kool-Aid Bursts Berry Blue Soft Drink uploaded by estefany d.Kool-Aid Bursts Berry Blue Soft Drink uploaded by Misty E.

BY KOOL-AID

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), SOY LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID (FOR TARTNESS), BLUE 1, YELLOW 5, SODIUM BENZOATE AND POTASSIUM SORBATE (TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS), CALCIUM DISODIUM EDTA (TO PROTECT FLAVOR).

Servings

1 bottle (200 mL)

• What's your favorite Kool aid flavor?3 Answers
  • How does these taste? I've only tried the grape and cherr...2 Answers
Kool-Aid Bursts Berry Blue Soft Drink
  • "I think that they should make them a little bit bigger in size for the kids." in 1 review
  • "Maybe they could be healthier but as an occasional treat they are pretty good." in 1 review
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
I do love the streak it’s real small easy to put an ice chest also to send a school I’ve been drinking this flavor for years I think it taste really well and I would purchase it again for me and my kids yeah I would recommend it to others
Chakirah K.
I like these better than the powder Kool-Aid. Even though they taste more watered down in flavor. They are quick and convenient for those family get together with the kids.
Amberly K.
Winona, MN
These drinks are the best! I loved them when I was a kid and even now as an adult I still buy them. You can get 6 for $1 which is so inexpensive. My only con would be how little is in each bottle, but for the price it’s fine.
Jada A.
Oswego
No matter how old I am these will always be the best drink to me!! So affordable and so good you and any kid could easily slam them down in a minuet I’m a repeat buyer and I love them dearly always a fun drink
Anny R.
Baltimore, MD
Probably one of the best childhood drinks of all time. Although it has changed a lot but it’s still good to drink especially this flavor. I usually just buy it for the kids but I always take at least one bottle.
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Oh my goodness I am in love with these! This is one of the only drinks that I loved as a kid and STILL love to this day. It is so refreshing and tasty. Literally nothing compares to this for me. I like the twist off top packaging. The only downfall to it is that you kind of have to drink it in one sitting or else there's no way to reseal it. But that is NO problem for me 👍. I love how extremely affordable they are too. I can usually find a 6 pack of these at the dollar store! You really can't beat that price. This really is a great drink for all ages :)
Arianna S.
These are delicious!  The bye berry flavor is one of my favorites they come in a pack of 4 and the whole pack is only $1! I usually go to my local Walmart store to purchase them they have these right in the front of the store! I’d take them to parties for the kids because who doesn’t love koolaid
Letty P.
Reidsville
These are the best juice bottles for summer. They come in various flavors and are easy to dispose. I buy these any time I'm feeling like I want something sweet to drink. Since they are ready to drink rather then the one you make yourself it makes it an easy product.
Jesse L.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely loved Kool-Aid as a kid, and it's nice to enjoy a nostalgic treat during the hot summer with my wife. They taste as great as I remember! :) Not the healthiest option for juice, but it is almost always on sale at Kroger and is always tasty.
jenny l.
kool-aid has always been my favorite as a kid and it still doesn't fail to make me happy. walmart sells them 6 for $1 and it's the best thing ever. you can also pick them up at wawa for $1 each. i buy them frequently.
Madison K.
What's your favorite Kool aid flavor?
Amber F.
How does these taste? I've only tried the grape and cherry flavored ones.