BY KOOL-AID

So Many Ways to Enjoy Kool-Aid. Flavorful fun made easy - available in a rainbow of flavors!

Allergens

None

Ingredients

WATER, MALIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SUCRALOSE (SWEETENER), CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, ACESULFAME POTASSIUM (SWEETENER), POTASSIUM CITRATE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, GUM ARABIC, BLUE 1, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE).

Servings

1/24 bottle (2 mL/about 1/2 tsp)

Buy on Walmart
Jodie M.
This is amazing, not too expensive either. I have to drink a lot of water because of breast feeding and trying to loose weight and sometimes I need something a little extra to help me drink as much as I need to. This is so good and it doesn't make me feel terrible about drinking it.
Nachole D.
Calvert City, KY
This is my favorite! I drink a ton of water, and I get so tired of drinking plain ole water. Drop a couple drops of this and you have a zero calorie drink that tastes just like my favorite childhood drink, Kool-Aid!!
Kaitlyn A.
This is my favorite mix in! I wouldn't be able to drink water without this. Tastes exactly like kool-aid and reminds me of my childhood. Love!!