BY KOOL-AID #86 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

About This Item

Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.

Enjoy a refreshing beverage with the Kool-Aid Black Cherry Unsweetened Drink Mix. This caffeine-free drink contains 10 percent of the daily nutritional value of vitamin C. Use it to make ice cubes for punch or adult beverages. Freeze it to make slushies. Make popsicles or ice cube sticks. You can also mix the berry-flavored drink mix with other flavors like grape and lemon-lime for a tongue-pleasing treat. Each gluten-free packet makes two quarts. It dissolves quickly in water. Just add sugar, honey or a no-calorie sweetener for a sweet treat.
Kool-Aid Black Cherry Unsweetened Drink Mix:

• Good source of vitamin C
  • Caffeine-free
  • Add sugar
  • Makes 2 quarts
  • 0 calories per eighth of a package
  • Gluten-free
  • Kosher certified Kool-Aid drink mix comes in 0.13 oz (3.6g) packet

Ingredients: Citric Acid, Salt, Calcium Phosphate, Maltodextrin, Red 40, Contains Less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.

Directions:

Instructions: Empty contents into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener, granulated (more or less to taste). Add cold water and ice to make 2 quarts; stir to dissolve. Do not store in metal container. When prepared with sugar, one serving contains 100 calories, 25g total carb and 25g sugars. When prepared with Splenda no calorie sweetener, one serving contains 15 calories, 3g total carb and 3g sugars.

• Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a ...4 Answers
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
This is my favorite Kool-aid flavor. I would buy it more often if it was still at least 10 for $1 and if they had the Kool-aid points on the packages like they used to. Maybe they do, I haven't bought any in a few years. I know prices go up too, but some stores have Kool-aid marked up to 2 for $1 if it's not on sale and that's ridiculous.
Talisha C.
We love look-aid packs and they’re great for the kids to drink. I make pitchers every week and it’s an easy drink for the kids. Nice packaging and fun flavors. Love the mystery ones. The black cherry is good to mix with other flavors!
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Best koolaid there is hands down I love mixing the black cherry with another flavor and mixing it up because it goes with every flavor there is my favorite to Thai day is ice blue raspberry and black cherry together!
Danielle P.
Cordova, TN
I have drank this since a child. Juice always goes fast in my house so keeping Koolaid in the House makes for a more cost worthy option. Since you make it yourself it’s always just the way you like it!
Tina P.
Clarksburg
Black cherry is the all time greatest flavor ofkool aid made. O drink all flavors of look aid but black cherry is my all time favorite. And my grandkids love it too.
Nicole H.
I love almost all of the Kool Aid flavors but the black cherry is my all time favorite. It's also really good when frozen into popsicles or mixed into punch mixes.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Black Cherry is one of my favorite flavors, so I always enjoy making a pitcher of Black Cherry Kool-Aid. I'm watching my sugar, so the fact that it's unsweetened allows me to manage that aspect of the beverage. I'm also sensitive to caffeine, so I'm excited that I can drink it while I'm munching on popcorn and watching a movie at night and still sleep!
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
My kids love drinking kool-aid. Every time we go to the store they pick out what kool-aid drinks they want. They both like different flavors of course but we can't keep it stocked up. I love that kool-aid is so cheap and easy to make. I don't drink it much but when I do black cherry is my favorite.
Sierra W.
Saint Louis, MO
My favorite kool-aid FLAVOR. As a kid I use to mix sugar and Black Cherry kool-aid in a sandwich bag and lick it out the palm of my hand. Now, I just prefer an ice cold mason jar of Black Cherry kool-aid.
Sarai H.
Use to make this with the family a lot but now it's something we make if we have nothing else to drink besides water. Don't care for the taste of cherry, grape, orange, and fruit punch. Everything else taste okay. I just wish it already had sugar in it I hate that you have to add some and you sometimes end up putting way too much.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a white cake mix??? I've heard of people doing it, but have never heard whether or not it tastes good....

back