BY KOOL-AID

Kool-Aid Black Cherry Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
Good source of Vitamin C.
Add sugar.
Artificial flavor.
Makes 2 quarts. see more...

• Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a white cake...3 Answers
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love kool-aid. Summer is right around the corner and this is a healthier alternative to their regular formula! This was a household classic growing up and I just wouldn't be the same without it. Yes I recommend it!
Patricia W.
Patricia W.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
That's another flavor of the Kool Aid brand that I like to make and drink it is not expensive. I will continue to drink Kool Aid brands is one of the better types of kool-aid out.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite # Kool-aid flavors my whole family love this flavor. Kool-aid is always good for the price.You can definitely taste the cherry flavor.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Saint Marys, OH
LOOVVE koolaid. it's a childhood favorite and this is my absolute favorite flavor. I can't imagine that anyone wouldn't give the koolaid man 5 stars
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Foodie Expert
Black Cherry is one of my favorite flavors, so I always enjoy making a pitcher of Black Cherry Kool-Aid. I'm watching my sugar, so the fact that it's unsweetened allows me to manage that aspect of the beverage. I'm also sensitive to caffeine, so I'm excited that I can drink it while I'm munching on popcorn and watching a movie at night and still sleep!
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
My kids love drinking kool-aid. Every time we go to the store they pick out what kool-aid drinks they want. They both like different flavors of course but we can't keep it stocked up. I love that kool-aid is so cheap and easy to make. I don't drink it much but when I do black cherry is my favorite.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Foodie Expert
Not my fav flavor but I have an addiction to kool aide now and this is a staple in my home. I can say wylers is cheaper and tastes better but less flavor choices.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Staten Island, NY
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor. Very sweet with sone tart. It's one of my favorites. I have been drinking this for as long as I can remember. Of course affordable. You can several for $1.
Anhel A.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN
Taste like reg. koolaid if you add stevia..... and stevia is healthier and better than reg. sugar
Dubois, IN
Foodie Expert
Definitely a favorite in my household! I like that I get to decide the sugar content...the flavor is WONDERFUL.
Dubois, IN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a white cake mix??? I've heard of people doing it, but have never heard whether or not it tastes good....