BY KOOL-AID #87 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Artificial flavor.

Ingredients

INGREDIENTS: CITRIC ACID, SALT, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, MALTODEXTRIN, RED 40, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, BLUE 1.

• Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a white ca...3 Answers
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
my family drinks all the flavors pretty much or at least we have tried them. this is one of my top favorite picks. it tastes like black cherry jello. it has an aftertaste of Theraflu which I kinda like too. of course the packets are super cheap but you have to add sugar.
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
This is my favorite Kool-aid flavor. I would buy it more often if it was still at least 10 for $1 and if they had the Kool-aid points on the packages like they used to. Maybe they do, I haven't bought any in a few years. I know prices go up too, but some stores have Kool-aid marked up to 2 for $1 if it's not on sale and that's ridiculous.
Talisha C.
We love look-aid packs and they’re great for the kids to drink. I make pitchers every week and it’s an easy drink for the kids. Nice packaging and fun flavors. Love the mystery ones. The black cherry is good to mix with other flavors!
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Best koolaid there is hands down I love mixing the black cherry with another flavor and mixing it up because it goes with every flavor there is my favorite to Thai day is ice blue raspberry and black cherry together!
Alexis J.
bronx
These little packets of cool aid are great to take with you if you are in a hurry. Just grab a bottle of water or a jug with cold water, dump the cool aid mix in there and call it a day ! The flavor is beyond amazing and is not pricey at all!
Brittany J.
Black cherry Kool-Aid is my favorite in the whole world it just taste so good. the package is just right and it looks fun and it’s very affordable to buy. It’s not expensive at all I will love to buy more.
Katryna T.
Davie, FL
I love koolaid because they have great tasting flavor, it’s easy to make, and low cost. Another great thing is that you make it decided how sweet you want it to be. These packets can serve a lot of people.
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
I have drank this since a child. Juice always goes fast in my house so keeping Koolaid in the House makes for a more cost worthy option. Since you make it yourself it’s always just the way you like it!
Tina P.
Black cherry is the all time greatest flavor ofkool aid made. O drink all flavors of look aid but black cherry is my all time favorite. And my grandkids love it too.
Nicole H.
I love almost all of the Kool Aid flavors but the black cherry is my all time favorite. It's also really good when frozen into popsicles or mixed into punch mixes.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a white cake mix??? I've heard of people doing it, but have never heard whether or not it tastes good....