BY KOOL-AID #91 in Drink Mixes

Kool-Aid Black Cherry Caffeine Free Unsweetened Soft Drink Mix
Good source of Vitamin C.
Add sugar.
Artificial flavor.
Makes 2 quarts. see more...

• Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a white ca...3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love kool-aid. Summer is right around the corner and this is a healthier alternative to their regular formula! This was a household classic growing up and I just wouldn't be the same without it. Yes I recommend it!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite # Kool-aid flavors my whole family love this flavor. Kool-aid is always good for the price.You can definitely taste the cherry flavor.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Foodie Expert
Black Cherry is one of my favorite flavors, so I always enjoy making a pitcher of Black Cherry Kool-Aid. I'm watching my sugar, so the fact that it's unsweetened allows me to manage that aspect of the beverage. I'm also sensitive to caffeine, so I'm excited that I can drink it while I'm munching on popcorn and watching a movie at night and still sleep!
Sarai H.
Sarai H.
Foodie Expert
Use to make this with the family a lot but now it's something we make if we have nothing else to drink besides water. Don't care for the taste of cherry, grape, orange, and fruit punch. Everything else taste okay. I just wish it already had sugar in it I hate that you have to add some and you sometimes end up putting way too much.
Ashlie H.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Foodie Expert
My kids love drinking kool-aid. Every time we go to the store they pick out what kool-aid drinks they want. They both like different flavors of course but we can't keep it stocked up. I love that kool-aid is so cheap and easy to make. I don't drink it much but when I do black cherry is my favorite.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Foodie Expert
This juice is one of my favorites and I drink it all the time! It's flavor is great and just overjoys my mouth. It has great value because it's not expensive. I would most definitely purchase this again and recommend it to others!
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Cottage Grove
Best koolaid there is hands down I love mixing the black cherry with another flavor and mixing it up because it goes with every flavor there is my favorite to Thai day is ice blue raspberry and black cherry together!
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
I have drank this since a child. Juice always goes fast in my house so keeping Koolaid in the House makes for a more cost worthy option. Since you make it yourself it’s always just the way you like it!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Foodie Expert
Not my fav flavor but I have an addiction to kool aide now and this is a staple in my home. I can say wylers is cheaper and tastes better but less flavor choices.
Dusty S.
Dusty S.
Victoria, TX
So this is the Kool aid for my household, the only one me or my kids drink, I just love the flavor, I like to mix myself, so it's great that it isn't as sweet as some,
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried mixing a packet of the flavoring into a white cake mix??? I've heard of people doing it, but have never heard whether or not it tastes good....