BY KOOL-AID

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1. Nutrition grades for 250,000 foods
  2. Personalized recommendations
  3. Supportive community of healthy dieters

INGREDIENTS

CITRIC ACID, SALT, MALTODEXTRIN, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, ARTIFICIAL COLOR, ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), RED 40 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, BLUE 1 LAKE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, RED 40, NATURAL FLAVOR.

Breanna M.
Very adorable. And I like that you can add as much or as less sugar as you want some people like there's really sweet and some not so much so I like the sugar is not added into the flavoring already
Correay C.
north east, MD
This is one of my favorite flavors, I usually dont drink koolaid but my father uses it to make syrup for snowcones. This one tastes sooo bomb, I mix it with the green one and not only does it taste bomb it looks bomb !!
Anastaissa V.
Orlando, FL
Omg! My favorite flavor. This has helped me with my thirst. It tastes so good! I would recommend it to everyone.