BY KOOL-AID

Details

Artificial flavor.

Ingredients

Citric Acid, Salt, Red 40, Maltodextrin, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Blue 1.

Directions

Directions: Empty contents into large plastic or glass pitcher. Add 1 cup sugar or 1 cup Splenda® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated (more or less to taste). Add cold water and ice to make 2 quarts; stir to dissolve.

Divya A.
I buy all flavors of this Kool Aid powder drink. Kool Aid has been a household staple in my family for generations. I like to mix two different flavors with each other. Tastes great. Kool Aid isn't gritty and doesn't taste like crap compared to it's competitors.
Valerie E.
Florence, AL
Koolaid is a winning brand!! It can't be beat. Add as much or as little sugar as you want and your good to go. A little goes a long way. Watered? Super sugary? Not very sugary at all? However you may like your juices, Koolaid is THAT brand. We normally keep 2-4 containers with different or even mixed flavors (the kids love to experiment with the different kinds)
Michal H.
Killeen , TX
This flavor is amazing!!!! I’m a repeat customer and I’ll keep buying over and over I recommend to all my family and friends it met every expectation I need to go buy more tomorrow I just ran out!
Maria T.
San Diego, CA
I would always buy these for my kids. I still buy it every now and then. I would buy more, but my kids are grown and are on to other beverages. My favorites were strawberry, cherry, lemon.
kenyetta b.
yonkers, NY
I love the stuff so much i try to buy it every time i go to the store to go food shopping. The person that doesn't give this five stars is crazy.
Lilian R.
San Antonio, TX
Great flavor for cool-aid. It's honestly pretty dead on with the Jamaica flavor. Really savory and perfect for any hot day by the pool.
Jessica G.
Lafayette, IN
I love the flavor of most of all the kool-aid flavors. The single little packages are so cheap and amazing safes me alot of money .
marlene G.
I beena fan of kol aid and i love how this never had bad reviews on. I love every flavor to it and also dose my brothers
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
Huge color laid can I'm my house it's better than pop and super easy to make. Cheap and all diffefrent kinds of flavors.
Morgan N.
Bristol
I buy these all the time for the kids. They love to drink them.. they have a good quality and a really good price.