BY KOOL-AID #32 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kool-Aid
  • "Im in love with kool-aid especially the grape flavor this is mines and my moms favorite juice im always buying them the only thing i dont like is that they have to much sugar." in 60 reviews
  • "who doesn't love kool aid its been around since the stone age my kids love it my family loves it and it has so many different uses" in 28 reviews
  • "I like to get one flavor of kool-aid and mix it and put it in ice cube trays and then put that ice in a different flavor of kool-aid." in 28 reviews
  • "And kool-aid can be used for so many different things, arts-n-crafts, hair dye, ice cubes, so it's not just a way to sugary drink." in 16 reviews
  • "you can"t go wrong with Kool-Aid you can make it to your taste and different veraity..wow it takes me back to my childhood.." in 15 reviews
Jonnay V.
I really loved Kool Aid as a kid because of all the different flavors and how easy it was to make. I think that this is a great product for kids because it's convenient, and the taste is good!! I remember it being relatively cheap, and it always made quite a large amount of juice. Although I didn't try it as hair dye myself, I had a few friends who did, and it actually turned out very well for them and stayed in for a few months. Overall, I'd recommend this product.
Tianna S.
Rochester
I absolutely love Kool-Aid it's so good it tastes like what it supposed to taste and it come in different varieties of flavors and it also comes in healthier options like the 35% less sugar than the leading soda brands I would definitely recommend this to other people especially if they have kids because my little cousins love it and so do I
Zariya G.
I use koolaid packs that I buy from my neighborhood grocery stores. They come in single packets and are convenient to store anywhere in the kitchen. There are a variety of flavors and I often like to mix them! With the cook county sugar tax I would recommend this to anyone trying to avoid paying this insensitive tax!
Lizzie U.
Great brand. So many flavors I love a lot of them. What's cool about koolaid is that it's cheap and your can get a four pack for a dollar. Great for kids parties and if you do it correctly you can dye your hair with koolaid. It's a great washout dye that won't hurt the hair.
Amaris G.
Columbus, GA
Best juice for kids on a hot sunny day. It has less sugar and even me as an adult still drinks these like the little four year old in me. You can find them almost every where but for just the packets you would have to go to a grocery store and get them.
Dana A.
To this day I still love a nice cold glass of fruit punch kool-aid. It is a part of my childhood and will always love. The taste is always top-notch and sweet. I couldn't ask for a better fruit punch flavor. I plan to keep buying it until they stop selling it.
Erica S.
Oliver Springs
Kool aid is good for a quick drink for the kiddos and you can make popcicles too!! We all have had this drink at least once in our lives! So many flavors and colors, you can even mix and match to teach the young kids how to make colors! I would recommend!
Bri D.
As a kid, I always love these. I distinctly remember having them at parties in elementary school and absolutely being addicted to them. Now, as a college student, not much has chanced. There are still days where Kool Aid is the only thing that will satisfy my child at heart's cravings.
Jessica K.
Always keep on hand for my son he loves the taste and I love he’s still drinking water just with flavoring and still healthier then pop/soda, I freeze some to make pop sickles with or to pop some in other kool -aid drinks to keep them cold too great price usually find for $1!
Troie O.
Fairfax, VA
I feel as though Kool-Aid is the drink of all our childhoods - sweet, sugary, and only less than a dollar. I've never been disappointed by any flavors of Kool-Aid, I only wish that I could try all the flavors. Definitely would recommend this to anyone who hasn't had it before. It's truly life changing. 10/10 would drink again.
shelbie s.
kettering, OH
What is your favorite flavor??
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Anyone ever dyed there hair using kool aid??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's your favorite flavor?
Sakea T.
Temple Hills, MD
Am I the only person who loved the kool aid mans appearance on family guy?
Charissa C.