BY KOOL-AID #8 in Powdered & Liquid Drink Mixes

Kool-Aid
  • "Im in love with kool-aid especially the grape flavor this is mines and my moms favorite juice im always buying them the only thing i dont like is that they have to much sugar." in 60 reviews
  • "I like to get one flavor of kool-aid and mix it and put it in ice cube trays and then put that ice in a different flavor of kool-aid." in 28 reviews
  • "who doesn't love kool aid its been around since the stone age my kids love it my family loves it and it has so many different uses" in 28 reviews
  • "And kool-aid can be used for so many different things, arts-n-crafts, hair dye, ice cubes, so it's not just a way to sugary drink." in 16 reviews
  • "you can"t go wrong with Kool-Aid you can make it to your taste and different veraity..wow it takes me back to my childhood.." in 15 reviews
Chakirah K.
I used to drink this stuff as a kids. As I got older I have to be dying of thirst to drink it. I don’t like a lot of the flavors and how some leave a after taste. Yet my spouse and kids drink it so I buy them. They are always 4 for $1.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
I love that Koolaid has a sugar free option! It’s even better that it still has the gray koolaid flavor. My whole family uses the little individual packets that you can use with water bottles. They are convenient and I don’t have to worry about anyone having too much sugar!
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
When you want something quick and cheap, the first thing that comes to mind is Kool-Aid.  This is a perfect drink for me when I'm on a budget and need something tasty and cheap.  It is very much worth what it costs and I'd highly recommend this to anyone.
Megan G.
I loved Kool Aid growing up and I still love it. I like it as an alternative drink for my kids. They mostly drink juice, milk, water and almond milk. But the Kool Aid is a nice addition, especially in the summer months. You can control how much sugar goes in (I don't use the amount called for, I use less) and it's less sugar than soda, and waaaaayyyyyy cheaper!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Comes in so many flavors and easy to make your own type of flavor. I’ve been drinking this since I was a child and will still drink it to this day. Easy packages to care and dispose of.
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Kool Aid is so good!!! I don’t buy it too often anymore, because of all the sugar you have to add to it, but it is great for birthday parties or a fun treat! My favorite flavor is Strawberry. Kool Aid will always remind me of my childhood, my mom bought it because the packs are so cheap. You can literally find Kool Aid in any store!
Hannah F.
Harrington, DE
I like Kool-Aid but I can't drink it because of  sensitivities to certain food dyes. My daughter and fiancé love it so we still always keep a full pitcher in the house.
Jasmine H.
lemon grove
I honestly love Kool - Aid because it's SO cheap! I pretty much buy it all the time because it's so cheap. They have so many flavors too.

Sometimes I get a vanilla cake mix and the add a Kool - Aid packet to it to give it a flavor. It's awesome I would recommenced to anyone.
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
Still one of my favorites as an adult. I love the cherry and tropical punch. They do have such a variety of flavors now a days and the powder you just add water to to save time. Best thing ever
qui l.
Okay so like everyone loves Kool-Aid- at least most people do. It’s so easy to make and it tastes so gOod. met my expectations and packaging is cool. ALSO cool tip for the summer- you can dye your hair with Kool-aid fellas ;) have fun
shelbie s.
kettering, OH
What is your favorite flavor??
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Anyone ever dyed there hair using kool aid??
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's your favorite flavor?
Sakea T.
Temple Hills, MD
Am I the only person who loved the kool aid mans appearance on family guy?
Charissa C.