BY KOOL-AID #21 in Drink Mixes

• Does anyone else remember collecting the points from Kool-Aid packa...7 Answers
  • Wat flavor do you Like ?3 Answers
  • Contiene mucho colorante para niños de tres años?1 Answers
Kool-Aid
  • "Im in love with kool-aid especially the grape flavor this is mines and my moms favorite juice im always buying them the only thing i dont like is that they have to much sugar." in 60 reviews
  • "who doesn't love kool aid its been around since the stone age my kids love it my family loves it and it has so many different uses" in 28 reviews
  • "I like to get one flavor of kool-aid and mix it and put it in ice cube trays and then put that ice in a different flavor of kool-aid." in 28 reviews
  • "And kool-aid can be used for so many different things, arts-n-crafts, hair dye, ice cubes, so it's not just a way to sugary drink." in 16 reviews
  • "you can"t go wrong with Kool-Aid you can make it to your taste and different veraity..wow it takes me back to my childhood.." in 15 reviews
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love kook-aid? It's been around forever, we all loved it as a kid, it's super cheap and easy to make, it always makes the kids happy. It's a great way to let the kids have a choice, whether at the grocery store or in the kitchen, you let them pick out which flavors to buy and which one are we making today. Especially great to use as punishment, if a child isn't acting nice, just say you won't get to choose the koolaid flavor today, I bet they will change their behavior....mine did! Of course if you have more than one kid you'll have to rotate kids and choice days, but this worked great in my house, naught kids lost their choice to choose the flavor! They didn't like their sister choosing for them! But koolaid is the perfect cheap drink for kids and parents alike, ready in seconds. No home with children should be without koolaid!
Azbrin B.
Azbrin B.
Wabash, IN
Kool-Aid is a quick easy sweet drink to have with almost any meal. I like most of the flavors, but my favorite is grape and strawberry kiwi! Very affordable and a large variety of flavors. I like the single packets for 25cents because they are easy to store in the pantry. I have also had the single pouches and they are great to take on picnics and or even to go on a road trip. I recommend this product for everyone young and old.
Bri R.
Bri R.
Foodie Expert
Kool-Aid is a wonderful beverage because it comes in many forms. You can buy the bottles, the pouches, or the packets. There are SO many flavors, everyone is bound to like at least one. I prefer the packets because you can regulate how much sugar you put in. I do miss the points that came on the packets that were discontinued in the early 2000's, because getting a real Kool-Aid spoon (or other item) was awesome!
Kandita S.
Kandita S.
So this is a brand I've have been drinking since i was a kid. I love the fact that they come in all types of flavors so that everone allways have the flavor they want but.i love the berryblue and pink lemonade i will always purchase koolaid for these main reasons its cheap,varieties of flaver and plus you can never go wrong with koolaid!
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
Kool aid is my go to brand when I need big containers of juice for get togethers with the family.Some times I will make big containers of kool aid using the powder and other times I will just get the kool aid pouches for the kids to be able to run around with their drink.I always grew up drinking kool aid and now my son does too!
Leah M.
Leah M.
Sturgeon Bay, WI
Kool-Aid is refreshing, classic, and just that, cool. These fun packets of powder come in a variety of mouth-watering flavors. Excitement awaits as you carefully pour it into a pitcher of water to see the colorful magic appear. A satisfying beverage for today's generation as well as a nostalgic drink for the young at heart.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Foodie Expert
I grew up on this stuff. It is quick to make and I think it tastes good. People generally consider this to be a kids drink but my whole family has drank it for years. It is very cheap which certainly adds to the positives. Only drawback is that it tastes way better when you add too much sugar, so it can get unhealthy fast.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Jasper, MO
Kool-aid is a brand that has redefined flavored water. How often do you hear flavored water? or do you hear KOOL-AID? Their commercials are rememberable and the have an awesome character that all ages enjoy. I'll never forget all the things you can do with a kool aid packet! Lip tint, color your hair, and delicious!!
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Foodie Expert
We love kool aid! I love that it is just th drink mix and not drink mix + sugar so that I can customize just how much sugar to add to it. I go pretty light on the sugar and the drink still tastes great and not bitter or watered down. I love that it is so cheap and is on sale frequently at my local grocery store.
Katelyn D.
Katelyn D.
Jacksonville, FL
Kool-Aid never gets old . It is always something, that even now as an adult, I still look forward to when I eat dinner. I would definitely recommend cherry or fruit punch. Those, I feel are the flavors that will have the most wide appeal at family gathering or parties. You really can never got wrong with it.
shelbie s.
shelbie s.
kettering, OH
What is your favorite flavor??
Carolanne B.
Carolanne B.
Cambridge
Anyone ever dyed there hair using kool aid??
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
What's your favorite flavor?
Sakea T.
Sakea T.
Temple Hills, MD
Am I the only person who loved the kool aid mans appearance on family guy?
Charissa C.