BY KOOKABURRA

A rich full flavored taste and irresistible aroma, Kookaburra liquorice black licorice is a best-seller. Enjoy it today in an 12 ounce tub. Kookaburra Liquorice fans are unanimous black liquorice is their favorite. The liquorice has the soft texture... see more...

Kookaburra Liquorice Tub, Black, 12 Ounce
  • "i never liked this black licorice it has kind of like a weird taste i'd choose the strawberry licorice over this one any day" in 4 reviews
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
I LIVE FOR LICORICE!! Kookaburra is one of the best, and this black licorice is no exception. Soft and chewy, this stuff is super addictive. The tub makes it easy to store and keeps it fresh - unlike the bags that tend to make it dry out a bit (if it lasts long enough for that!!)
Maritza V.
VISALIA, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Eww I hate black licorice so much ! it just has the weirdest take and hate how black my mouth is after I'm done eating one and hate the after taste 😷
kristina b.
Lyford, Texas
I never liked this black licorice it has kind of like a weird taste I'd choose the strawberry licorice over this one any day
Yvette G.
Newark, DE
I think they black licorice is so disgusting...personal preference. The same with those licorice flavored jelly beans 😕
Toni J.
American Fork, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love black licorice. my only complaint is wish they were a little softer but they taste amazing
heather s.
Boise, ID
Love love love, this is our favorite licorice. soft and fresh all the time the best of all times