BY NONE

Konsyl Psyllium capsules are a convenient, easy to swallow way to get the fiber you need. As a fiber supplement, these capsules are an easy way to increase your daily fiber intake. Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from Psyllium husk may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One serving of Konsyl Natural Psyllium Fiber provides 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. As a laxative, find relief of occasional constipation. These capsules generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours. Each capsule contains .5 grams of Psyllium and 430 mg of fiber. see more...

Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
I swear by it.... My nutritionist has me taking it every day and I've never felt better. They are really good to have to keep yourself regular and especially if your on a diet plAn trying to lose weight
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
These are great for a more intense cleanse. You can mix this with aloe vera gel and it will provide your body with an essential deep clean.
Rachael H.
Great Falls, MT
These are really good fiber capsules. they are cost friendly and great to take everyday really helps to keep things on track
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I definitely prefer Konsyl Natural Psyllium Fiber Ez-Caps than drinking metamucil. The price is affordable also.
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
This is the best fiber capsule supplement hands down. Most drugstore brands include things like shellack and other questionable ingredients. Konsyl doesn't have all the additives, which I think is best. If you want to get your fiber in a convenient capsule form then this product will get the job done very nicely. I looked around at several drugstores, but they only carried the powdered mix, which I didn't want. I only purchased one bottle this time from Amazon, but shipping was free due to other items I included in the order.
Patricia D.
I don't know this can be dangerous to our bodies are you people thinking if anything try fit tea! i think the best and the original way to lose weight is the it the right foods and exercise we don't need these crap going in our bodies if we can do it by exercising and eating the right foods ask your doctor too if you don't believe me!!!
Jaime B.
parkersburg, West Virginia
These are wonderful. A great way to get all your fiber and stay regular. I have had no discomfort or issues with these. I will continue to buy.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Would you rather eat your fiber in food, take a pill, or drink your fiber?
Jamie S.
Manila, Philippines
Is this gluten free?
Leticia A.
Hazleton, PA
How effective they are?
Sarah S.
Are there any side effects of this?