HealthWellnessKonsyl
D Fiber Supplement, 176oz

Konsyl D Fiber Supplement, 17.6oz

by Konsyl

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Konsyl D Fiber Supplement, 17.6oz!
How would you rate this product?
Christy A.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Was given to me as an alternative to Metamucil. Way worse of a taste but keeps me regular
LaJessica  H.
Lucedale, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I tried this once while on a diet. This stuff works, but I just couldn't get over the fact of having bits in my drink.
Lemonaide P.
Works good for helping you crap. I add a little to my breakfast smoothie every day can't even taste it and my poops come out nice and smooth
jessica R.
Dallas, TX
Perfect for people whonlack.in getting sufficient fiber in their meals. Helps to get things moving!
Debra R.
Excellent source of fiber to use as a daily regiment to improve the bowel movement. You can mix it with your breakfast drink.

Looking for your answer?