BY WORKS

Konjac sponge works facial sponges pure white and bamboo charcoal 100% natural, luxurious Konjac facial sponges are the finest products for cleaning your face. Pure white is for all skin types and is safe for babies and adults. Bamboo charcoal is for oily and acne-prone skin. Charcoal is a natural anti-oxidant and has active ingredients to help fight hard-to-reach acne causing bacteria. Charcoal also acts a natural water purifier to remove unwanted particles found in tap and well water. The Konjac sponge is handmade assuring you the finest quality and workmanship. see more...

Tylisa C.

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I
purchased this on sale for a dollar and some change .This totally makes a difference in how I clean my face gets . It easy to clean but it is  kind of  hard to get this sponge to dry because it
holds and absorbs water . So it takes a while to dry and once it is finished
and all of the product is off of it I put it back in the little bag that it
came with . But it does wonders for me skin and always leaves my skin smooth
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I picked this konjac sponge up at Walmart for around $5. It makes a huge diffrence in how smooth my skin is after I use it. I also love that it's easy to clean and rinse as opposed to using a new wash cloth each day. I bought this as a replacement for my 100% pure konjac sponge, and I'm glad I did. This one works just as well.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
I found this to be a pointless buy. It did nothing for my skin and fell apart quickly. I am confused as to all the positive reviews on it! I LOVE charcoal facial products but this one was a HUGE miss for me
Kristen K.
Guthrie, OK
Ever since I got a charcoal sponge (a tip I got off of Influenster!) my skincare regimen has changed. This gently exfoliates so I don't have to alternate between a scrub and my usual foam cleanser. My skin is soft with no dry patches. Must have!
Cheyenne B.
The Konjac Sponge Works Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge is a must have for my skin care routine. I purchased my on Amazon. This sponge is easy to use, I use this sponge with my facial cleanser day and night. Highly recommend
Leah B.
I had heard a lot about these Konjac sponges. I wanted to try them for myself and see what all the buzz was about.
They are really hard when dry but transform into a soft and pillow-y sponge when you get them wet. I was actually really surprised how soft they became. I chose the black charcoal sponge because I have oily skin. I used few squirts of my regular facial cleanser and scrubbed my face, neck, decollete, and back with the sponge. These sponges are not harsh or abrasive and deliver a great amount of exfoliation. My skin was not red or blotchy after using but smooth and fresh looking! Make sure you squeeze out any extra product and moisture from the sponge.
I don't see myself using any other facial exfoliators. Bye bye to those harsh scrubs I had been using!
Da Lady C. J.
TEMPLE HILLS, MD
I purchased this at Marshalls (you know you'll find anything at this store!) for about $3.99...what caught my eye wad the clarifying bamboo charcoal properties. ....I have adult acne on my chin and lower jaw area...snd on the first use I was won over....it feels so smooth and soft....reduced the bumps by the end if the day!
yes it gets hard but softens immediately when watered. I do plan to try the red clay and aloe sponges.
I am also using this in place of my battery operated facial brush because it's quicker😉
Sandy R.
Omg! For EVERYONE who suffers with acne. Needs to try this... Omg! They are so cheap and they really do work. I lost faith in all acne products till I tried the black konjac sponge. Truly worth every penny. My skin is nothing what it used to be before. I have always deal with so much acne. But now Iam almost acne free and I can't believe it & it's all thanks to this little sponge 🙌🏽 I really recommend this product. It's worth every cent.
Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
Amazing ! Not just a sponge. I have adult acne due to hormones and this little guy has almost cleared it completely up! It's amazing it pulls dirt out of my pores! After I've washed my face I can literally run my hand over my face and feel the dirt come out of my pores that I wouldn't have otherwise been able to get. I have been replacing mine every other month and it works great. It does come damp in the packaging so don't be alarmed
Brittany H.
I purchased my Konjac sponges at Burlington Coat Factory for under $4. I wasn't expecting much out of this sponge when I bought it, but I was completely wrong. I love this sponge! It gets rid of all traces of my makeup, exfoliates my skin, and I know the charcoal detoxifies my skin. One of the best skin purchased I've made in awhile!
Danielle D.
West Warwick, RI
So, i have been looking into getting this but I'm nervous that it may be too rough for me........ is it rough and aggressive? I don't want to irritate my skin and i already deal with some redness....
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
I've seen these cleansing sponges on websites like Ulta, but have no idea how they benefit your skin. Some are sold with a facial cleansing oil, others are sold alone. Do you need a cleansing oil? Can you use any cleansing product? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!