by La Lune Naturals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Konjac Sponge - 2 Pack, Natural - Konjac Facial Sponge - FREE All-Natural Skin Care eBook & Suction Hook - La Lune Naturals 100% Pure Konjac Cleansing Sponge, Facial Cleansing Sponge!
How would you rate this product?
Fairmont, WV
A Konjac Sponge is an all-natural cleansing sponge, made from sustainable konjac plant, and is free of chemicals paragons, and sulphates. It is biodegradable, cruelty-free, and vegan. While preventing breakouts and blackheads, this konjac sponge gently exfoliates your skin, removes toxins, and impurities, to reveal smooth, brighter looking skin. Sensitive skin can make skincare difficult because even the products targeted for my skin type can cause irritation or breakouts, but I have heard many positive results from konjac sponges that I just had to give it a chance. Within the first use, I was hooked. It’s a gentle massage that is soothing, and left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I did not want to stop, actually! Following the directions, I soaked the sponge in water until it was soft, then gently massaged my face in a circular motion. It can be used with or without cleanser, but for the first use, I decided to do without. It was gentle but cleansed my skin thoroughly, without causing any redness. After using, it’s directed to rinse the sponge, then gently press between two hands to dry. A hook was included in the package, which I appreciated because it fit in the spot I hung it up. It’s recommended to replace every 2-3. Overall, I am very satisfied with this product, and now look forward to using it in my nightly routines! It’s an affordable, cruelty-free cleansing sponge with positive results. I would recommend this to anyone looking to try out a konjac sponge, or new way to exfoliate without harsh chemicals.

Looking for your answer?