Kong® Essential Tape Retractable Dog Leash size: Large, Black uploaded by Maurissia A.Kong® Essential Tape Retractable Dog Leash size: Large, Black uploaded by Alexandria B.Kong® Essential Tape Retractable Dog Leash size: Large, Black uploaded by Chey R.

BY KONG

Walk your dog in comfort and with optimal control with the KONG Essential Tape Retractable Dog Leash. This leash is durable and strong enough to be used each and every day, and gives your dog up to 16 feet of leash with which to stretch out and explore. Additionally, its soft-grip handle assures you a comfortable grip as you and your dog enjoy a walk together. Features: All tape leash, Soft-grip handle, KONG strong for everyday use Includes: 1 Leash Intended For: Dogs Leash Type: Tap retractable leash Color: Assorted colors; please see drop down for color options Dimensions: 16 feet (4.8 m) Caution: Do not use this leash with a disobedient or uncontrollable dog, since they are more likely to wrap the tape around people or to run off at high speeds. Only use this leash with a dog that does not exceed the weight limit listed on the leash. Even small dogs can pull hard enough to injure you, particularly because the length of the leash allows dogs to run and build up speed. Follow all of these precautions even with a small dog. Follow the "Directions" section in the enclosed pamphlet. Never attach more than one dog to the leash. Never use more than one leash at a time. Never attach any accessories to the leash housing unless they are sold or approved by KONG. Instructions: To Operate the Leash: Always hold the leash by the handle and never grab the belt. The belt will extend and retract freely without sagging. To Stop the Leash: Press the brake button down firmly with your thumb. The leash will not extend or retract as long as the button is pressed down. To Lock the Brake: First, press the brake button down firmly with your thumb. Then use your thumb to pull the lock button back towards you until it clicks. The leash will now remain at the length it was when the brake was locked. To prevent tangling, do not let the belt dangle loosely. Use the constant lock feature only when you want the dog to heel closely at your side. To Release the Brake: Use your thumb to push forward on the lock button until it clicks and the brake button rises from the locked position. The leash will now extend and retract freely. Available Sizes: Small For dogs up to 45 lb (20.4 kg) Medium For dogs up to 65 lb (29.4 kg) Large For dogs up to 110 lb (49.8 kg) Size: Large. Color: Black. see more...

Morgan G.
Phoenixville
It’s great for when I walk my dogs on my property. Be careful if you click the button while your dog is pulling you because it can hurt your fingers or if the extendable part flys back at you. I would recommended it for short walks but not for being in a park or large public places
Alexandria B.
Beckley, WV
This has been such a help with my dog! He’s a big boy and likes to play a lot. He takes OFF with or without me lol. This gives him a little more roaming room and helps calm him a little. I love it!
The F.
Burlington
Only leash we can use with our dogs! Our dogs pull very hard and they try to chew through the leash this is the only one that has actually lasted a couple months. It’s a little pricey but worth the money if you have dogs like mine it’s way better then buying those cheap Walmart ones and going through 2 leashes a month!
Ashley B.
This is the best kind of leash super clean and not messy and you can get different sizes depending on length of leash and what dog you have. The lock on them is also nice so you can keep them at the length you want or let them pull it freely until it runs out.
Carleigh S.
Anniston
We were able to use this for a while ! One day it eventually gave out so we had to buy another one. We have bought multiple because our 20 pound Basenji is still very very powerful! Great product all in all !
Chey R.
Swanton
durable and good for small dogs. the handle could be bigger but it is very easy and lightweight. it wasn't very expensive and long lasting. looks very sleek!!! a good leash and the actual leash doesn't wear.
Kayla B.
I never used a retractable leash before and I kinda understand why now. The leash worked great for like a month, but then the buttons stopped working and the leash would not roll back up or it would lock on it's own. Also the string used for the leash it heavy duty some how my dog managed to chew thru it almost completely at 4 months old when he had it for 10 minutes. The kong products are great but I think I got a fluke product because I am the only person out of all my friends who had this problem.
Heather L.
Wilmington, NC
My yellow lab loves to take me for a walk. Kong is a sturdy brand and the one I trust to not snap as he is pulling me along. Lol. Retracts out to a nice length and locks so they cant pull it more than you allow. Works perfect for us.
Amber R.
Temecula, CA
This leash is amazing, it's durable and comfortable to hold with great grip. On the more expensive side but completely worth $30+ because it will last. I found mine at pets mart and definitely will get another one if I need to
Julie M.
New Mexico
Are retractable leashes are horrible. Unless you have a tiny dog. They are unsafe for both owner and dog. They can amputate a small finger easily.