BY KONG

The quick and easy way to groom your dog and remove loose hair. Firm yet flexible rubber teeth feel like a soothing massage. Loose hair, dead skin and dander are attracted to the rubber surface of the ZoomGroom like a magnet, then they lift away cleanly and easily! One-piece, flexible rubber design is comfortable to hold in either right or left hand. 3/4" rubber teeth reach through the coat, down to the skin to massage and stimulate circulation. Also great to use when bathing your dog, it really helps to work up a rich lather to get your dog's coat clean down to the skin. Available in Boysenberry, Raspberry, or Red. see more...

• Does this type of brush come in a different material?1 Answers
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We have an English bulldog and she has sensitive skin so this brush is perfect for him. The bristles are study enough that that it brushes off the excess hair but doesn’t tear up his skin like metal bristle brushes and i can tell he likes the way it feels.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This thing is amazing when I’m bathing my dogs! So you wet them and apply the shampoo per usual and then rub them down with this. It lifts soooo much loose hair and really digs out the dirt deep in the coat.
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have an American bully and she has Shot stuff fur. This brush was good the first time but one second off my Baby Luna she took it and tore it up while I was bathing her .
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is by far the best dog brush I've ever used, and every time my dog sees it in one of our hands, she runs over for some brushing!

The little rubber nobs catch onto any stray hairs and brush out those stubborn pieces of undercoat that are so difficult to get out but contribute a bunch to dogs shedding. They also don't irritate my dog's sensitive and sometimes flaky skin, which is a huge bonus. Finally, it is the easiest brush ever to clean! Just pull on the end where there are hairs, and most if not all of the rest cling and come along with a massive fur ball. I love this brush, and so does my dog, and I don't think I will ever try another brush again!
Taylor M.
Portland , OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a dog with short, stiff fur, like a bull dog or another bully type breed, I highly recommend this! I've tried every brush available, from slicker brushes to shedding blades, and nothing gets fur out like this brush! It brings all the loose fur up and helps get it all out. I was a bit skeptical of this brush because it's very cheap, and looks slightly gimmicky. I work at a pet supply shop and had been eyeballing this tool for a few weeks, debating on getting it, and I'm so glad I did get it!
Katie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This "brush" is a joke. I have a golden retriever and it does nothing but feel good when I scrub her with it. It may work for some shorter hair dogs but I don't recommend for long hair dogs.
Marissa T.
Mount Pleasant, MI
I love using this product on my short hair dog! She sheds all the time, and when I use this brush, it helps remove the loose hair from her body so she sheds less. I found out about it from my Petsmart grooming salon and it is one of my favorite things from Kong brand. It will definitley remove a lot of hair though, so have a vacuum ready or use it outside. This is also a painless way to groom your dog. I tried wire type brushes and combs that irritated my dog but she actually likes this brush and gets relaxed when I use it.
Gia T.
I can never give my dog a bath without this thing. I've been using the zoom groom for the last 3 years. It helps so much with lifting that undercoat on dogs that shed. I use it to massage in my dogs shampoo and I also use it in circular motions while I'm blow drying my dog. It's great that it fits to your hand with the way it's crafted since you do have to be constantly moving with it. And it's rubber so it won't hurt or irritate your dogs skin.
Kaitie F.
Cayce, SC
This brush works pretty good. Gentle on the dog and gets a good bit of the hair of her. I bought it on Amazon for my beagle who has very oily flakey skin and it has helped clear it up a bit. Would recommend to other dog owners with similar issues.
Stephanie D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is a great brush for both wet and dry. We use it to lather in shampoo while bathing our dogs and it gets the shampoo worked in deep to their coat. It also helps pick up loose fur when they are dry when we use it to 'massage' them. Our older dog hates regular brushes, but loves his ZoomGroom massage!
Karina S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this type of brush come in a different material?