BY KONG

KONG Stuff'N Puppy Easy Treat is a great way to keep your pupinterested in his toys. Simply apply the tasty paste to the insideof the KONG puppy toy. It's specially formulated chicken liverflavor is perfect for a puppy's sensitive tummy. Formulated forpuppy sensitive tummies Perfect for use with KONG puppy rubber toys Delicious chicken liver flavor, irresistible to most dogs Easy to dispense Made in USA Ingredients: Milk, Whey, Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, SodiumPhosphate, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Dried Chicken Liver, Kaolin, Salt, Lactic Acid, Pectin, Sorbic Acid (as a preservative), CheeseCultures, Rennet, Natural Flavor Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (minimum) 4% Crude Fat (minimum) 20% Crude Fiber (maximum) 1% Moisture (maximum) 54% Ash (maximum) 6% Caloric Content: Amount per Serving AAA" Kcal: 15 Calories from Fat: 10 Serving Size: 1 tsp (5g) Servings Per Container: about 90 (16 oz) /45 (8.oz)14 oz see more...

Emily S.
My dog LOVES this. He can smell it a mile away and knows the sound the can makes. It keeps him busy for a while, but I find it works best when I leave it out for a while to harden. This is why I rated it 4 stars. If you want it to harded, it takes hours. So I needed to buy many toys and Kongs to hold this treat for when I'm away. Still a great product, I just wish it didnt take as long to harden.
Mallory C.
New Orleans, LA
Golden retriever pup used to only get in the kennel if I stuffed this into the kong toys! He LOVED it. It was a great lure initially. However, you can run through these cans REALLY quickly (especially with a big pup). They also aren’t cheap! But, it had been a go-to for my pup for the first 3 months of us having him before he got his adult teeth and could chew solid treats/bones. HIGHLY recommend for puppies.
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
At first i thought this was going to be an easy, no fuss thing to stuff inside the kong toys, which i agree it is. But the first week or so i gave this to my dog she had diarrhea and would throw up. I have yet to give it to her again due to it upsetting her stomach. She doesnt have an allergies or this never happens with any other treat.
Taylor M.
Des Moines
This is my French Bulldogs favorite one! She may not be a puppy anymore but she still goes crazy for it. The can is mess free when loading into the Kong. Also it easily washes out of blankets, furniture, etc so I let her play with it anywhere
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
My puppy loves this as a treat. Especially when it’s out inside of her Kong toy. The price is affordable and it lasts a long time. It definitely keeps her busy as she tries to lick it out of the toy. Puppy approved!!
Chelsey C.
My dog loves this stufff!!! She loves the taste and everything! I have a rat terrier and she’s a small dog and she loves it! I bought this stuff at petco and it was reasonably priced! I would recommend it to other dog owners😊
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Siberian Husky puppy is a major fan of this stuff! His vet got him hooked on it. We fill up his Kong with this and freeze it. The next day it keeps him entertained and he loves the taste! I highly recommend!
Valerie B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
As soon as I open the cupboard to get this out my puppy knows exactly what it is! You don’t need a lot and a bottle has lasted ya for good 4 months! Our puppy loves this and I will be repurchasing again!
Lindsay S.
Stafford, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves 5o have this in his toy, we do use it sparingly as a treat here and there as it as not as healthy as some natural treats we prefer and can often be messy
Brittney P.
Gloucester, VA
My dogs are obsessed with the kong and filling combo! I’ll freeze mine overnight and they go crazy for about an hour with it! I have 3 large dogs over 60 lbs so they need the bigger sizes but it’s worth the price!