BY KONG

KONG Stuff'N Puppy Easy Treat is a great way to keep your pupinterested in his toys. Simply apply the tasty paste to the insideof the KONG puppy toy. It's specially formulated chicken liverflavor is perfect for a puppy's sensitive tummy. Formulated forpuppy sensitive tummies Perfect for use with KONG puppy rubber toys Delicious chicken liver flavor, irresistible to most dogs Easy to dispense Made in USA Ingredients: Milk, Whey, Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, SodiumPhosphate, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Dried Chicken Liver, Kaolin, Salt, Lactic Acid, Pectin, Sorbic Acid (as a preservative), CheeseCultures, Rennet, Natural Flavor Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (minimum) 4% Crude Fat (minimum) 20% Crude Fiber (maximum) 1% Moisture (maximum) 54% Ash (maximum) 6% Caloric Content: Amount per Serving AAA" Kcal: 15 Calories from Fat: 10 Serving Size: 1 tsp (5g) Servings Per Container: about 90 (16 oz) /45 (8.oz)14 oz see more...

Buy on PETCO
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
At first i thought this was going to be an easy, no fuss thing to stuff inside the kong toys, which i agree it is. But the first week or so i gave this to my dog she had diarrhea and would throw up. I have yet to give it to her again due to it upsetting her stomach. She doesnt have an allergies or this never happens with any other treat.
Brandie F.
Temperance, MI
My dog loves the Konga fillings.He will lay for hours with his Konga.It keeps him content which is good since he's a hyper puppy.
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love this stuff you put it in the toy and it keeps them entertained for hours even when it's gone they are still licking
Marie K.
This is a great treat for your little pup! My dog gets so occupied when I give him one! I usually use the Kong cone as well. They make a perfect pair
Jennifer M.
Easy to use and keeps my dogs busy! I like to use this as a sticky base and add other treats to keep my dogs entertained for longer!
Casey S.
Barstow, CA
I use this in my dogs kong. It has an oder but my dog loves it. It is easy to spray in the kong and doesn't make a mess
Brooke A.
My puppy loves this! I put it in his Kong toy and he is kept busy forever. He loves the taste. The smell isn't the best for humans, but the dogs love it.