KONGA STUFF'NTM Easy Treat Puppy Treat

KONG Stuff'N Puppy Easy Treat is a great way to keep your pupinterested in his toys. Simply apply the tasty paste to the insideof the KONG puppy toy. It's specially formulated chicken liverflavor is perfect for a puppy's sensitive tummy. Formulated forpuppy sensitive tummies Perfect for use with KONG puppy rubber toys Delicious chicken liver flavor, irresistible to most dogs Easy to dispense Made in USA Ingredients: Milk, Whey, Water, Soybean Oil, Modified Corn Starch, SodiumPhosphate, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Dried Chicken Liver, Kaolin, Salt, Lactic Acid, Pectin, Sorbic Acid (as a preservative), CheeseCultures, Rennet, Natural Flavor Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (minimum) 4% Crude Fat (minimum) 20% Crude Fiber (maximum) 1% Moisture (maximum) 54% Ash (maximum) 6% Caloric Content: Amount per Serving AAA" Kcal: 15 Calories from Fat: 10 Serving Size: 1 tsp (5g) Servings Per Container: about 90 (16 oz) /45 (8.oz)14 oz see more...

Buy on PETCO
Libby M.
New Albany, MS
My puppy loves this as a treat. Especially when it’s out inside of her Kong toy. The price is affordable and it lasts a long time. It definitely keeps her busy as she tries to lick it out of the toy. Puppy approved!!
Caitlyn C.
Alexandria , VA
At first i thought this was going to be an easy, no fuss thing to stuff inside the kong toys, which i agree it is. But the first week or so i gave this to my dog she had diarrhea and would throw up. I have yet to give it to her again due to it upsetting her stomach. She doesnt have an allergies or this never happens with any other treat.
Jasmine P.
St Petersburg, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My Siberian Husky puppy is a major fan of this stuff! His vet got him hooked on it. We fill up his Kong with this and freeze it. The next day it keeps him entertained and he loves the taste! I highly recommend!
Brittney P.
Gloucester, VA
My dogs are obsessed with the kong and filling combo! I’ll freeze mine overnight and they go crazy for about an hour with it! I have 3 large dogs over 60 lbs so they need the bigger sizes but it’s worth the price!
Brooke A.
My puppy loves this! I put it in his Kong toy and he is kept busy forever. He loves the taste. The smell isn't the best for humans, but the dogs love it.
Marie K.
This is a great treat for your little pup! My dog gets so occupied when I give him one! I usually use the Kong cone as well. They make a perfect pair
Jennifer M.
Easy to use and keeps my dogs busy! I like to use this as a sticky base and add other treats to keep my dogs entertained for longer!
Danielle L.
Chesterfield, MI
Absolutely love this stuff you put it in the toy and it keeps them entertained for hours even when it's gone they are still licking
Brandie F.
Temperance, MI
My dog loves the Konga fillings.He will lay for hours with his Konga.It keeps him content which is good since he's a hyper puppy.
Casey S.
Barstow, CA
I use this in my dogs kong. It has an oder but my dog loves it. It is easy to spray in the kong and doesn't make a mess